2020 Freshman 15: June Edition

View as article
Advertisement
so was this before or after mookie put us in his top 5? you guys dont think we still have a shot?🤔

Advertisement
Shoot, we already have a 5 star in Chaney locked up. Pulling Knighton would be the best running back class in the country. I don't mind them going after Knighton, and they still have time to evaluate a second running back if Knighton goes elsewhere. You can find quality second RB a lot easier than finding Quality DL and OL, I don't mind the approach with going all in with Knighton.

Shoot, we already have a 5 star in Chaney locked up. Pulling Knighton would be the best running back class in the country. I don't mind them going after Knighton, and they still have time to evaluate a second running back if Knighton goes elsewhere. You can find quality second RB a lot easier than finding Quality DL and OL, I don't mind the approach with going all in with Knighton.
Agree, stack chips.
Ohio state is going hard at knighton too

Advertisement
Knighton is committing in August so I really have no problem waiting on him as it still leaves time for you to evaluate after. Specially since we have Chaney we can afford to be picky. Cooper I been told yall its not smart to take 3 slots. Cooper>Restrepo for sure but now that they took Restrepo not sure what else we expect them to do.

I really never understood the love for Stewart or Harrell. Neither has very impressive tape or athleticism to me. I don't think he'd be at the top of my board but I'd much rather Quentin
Harrel uses his hands really welln but besides that I personally think that Quentin Williams has really good bend and first step off the line.

Advertisement
Love that we're leading & looking to close out on Rivers, he's a big time pull.

We need to keep mashing on the gas for Lawrence, Tenn, Ole Miss & LSU will be tough to hold off but we need to really keep Elder in his ear & do whatever's necessary to land this kid. Winning a battle for a high level OOS player like him would be huge for this staff, Rumph, Diaz & Baker should be hitting this kid up every single day.

Putting all our eggs in one basket for Knighton is just stupid, you can make him the priority for the 2nd RB in this class without completely cutting off contact with Parrish & Holmes.

I said this in the last Freshman 15, Dumervil ain't coming, idk why he was ever so high in the first place lol.

Flowe, nope, would be nice, but nope.

I like our chances with Jon Denis, we just need to keep applying pressure to keep him from FSU, but otherwise I think he's ours. Walker lol... Roberts will be a battle with UF, Columbus kids for whatever reason are enamored with UF smh.

Tae Williams not coming. Said in the last Frosh 15 I wouldn't bet the house on landing a Pouncey & I still wouldn't lol. I think we're making a mistake not going after Jerrold Pough harder as opposed to Kendall Dennis.

At WR, I honestly don't care who we get as long as we keep Fleming & Robinson. I like the South Cack kid Jalen Coit we just offered, he's coming to Paradise I'd like to see us turn up the heat on him as the season progresses. I also wouldn't mind taking a flyer on Ja'vontae Williams from Glades Central, we can always use more kids from The Muck on this squad.

I really never understood the love for Stewart or Harrell. Neither has very impressive tape or athleticism to me. I don't think he'd be at the top of my board but I'd much rather Quentin
Harrell>Quentin>Stewart for me

We need to keep mashing on the gas for Lawrence, Tenn, Ole Miss & LSU will be tough to hold off but we need to really keep Elder in his ear & do whatever's necessary to land this kid. Winning a battle for a high level OOS player like him would be huge for this staff, Rumph, Diaz & Baker should be hitting this kid up every single day.

Putting all our eggs in one basket for Knighton is just stupid, you can make him the priority for the 2nd RB in this class without completely cutting off contact with Parrish & Holmes.

I said this in the last Freshman 15, Dumervil ain't coming, idk why he was ever so high in the first place lol.

I like our chances with Jon Denis, we just need to keep applying pressure to keep him from FSU, but otherwise I think he's ours. Walker lol... Roberts will be a battle with UF, Columbus kids for whatever reason are enamored with UF smh.

Tae Williams not coming. Said in the last Frosh 15 I wouldn't bet the house on landing a Pouncey & I still wouldn't lol. I think we're making a mistake not going after Jerrold Pough harder as opposed to Kendall Dennis.

At WR, I honestly don't care who we get as long as we keep Fleming & Robinson. I like the South Cack kid Jalen Coit we just offered, he's coming to Paradise I'd like to see us turn up the heat on him as the season progresses. I also wouldn't mind taking a flyer on Ja'vontae Williams from Glades Central, we can always use more kids from The Muck on this squad.
Well said my man!

Advertisement

Is it possible to take 4 Wr this class? I like the Michael Redding kid and Mookie which I dont think the staff is really after anymore

My favorite things with these is they are real talk. He tells it like he hears it and tries to give the info in an easily digestible fashion. Nice work.

I get why we are leaving the state so much but we could literally make and all Florida class and have everything we need

Advertisement
Back