2020 Freshman 15: July Edition

South florida is a breeding ground for db’s, but the entire country knows this.

Rumph has to find the guys he wants while holding off saban, dabo, uga, osu, uf, and fsu. Thats not an easy task. And thats just naming the usual poachers.

Advertisement
Not one to bash recruits but if we’re keeping it a buck the only DB that deserves to be committed to us rn is Francois, the other three leave a lot to be desired/ would not be surprised if he’s the only DB we have committed who signs w us on signing day

The kid from Louisiana looks good also. The other two I agree are reaches. If we can add one or two of Clark, George, a/o Denis, it's a nice group.

Great update.

I feel we get Walker, Chantz, Jon Denis & Daz.

Under no circumstances will I fall for it with Flowe... Nope. As long as a Hyppolite isn't a take for Bama I think we have a great shot to land him, unless he really just wants to play Northeast B1G football a Hollywood kid with his talent has no business going to MD or PSU. If we have a good season, Diaz, Baker & Patke need to put the pressure on & get the flip.

Kendall Dennis not coming, cannot trust Lakeland kids, simply can't do it.

I didn't like the line about the staff feeling they can "easily" land George if they push hard enough... Uhhh then go do it. There's not a single reason why he shouldn't be the top CB on our board as of now, unless he has grades issue at his Juco we need to cut the ****y act & get this kid in the class.

Been saying Tae Williams not coming back, it's either UF or UGA & Tennison will be a battle with Auburn, we lost another Rockledge kid to Auburn last year in Octavius Brothers, it would be a huge win to get him back in this class although I'm not really sure we will.

Also hope we keep looking around for late flips at DB, we got Christian Williams in January last year, there will be other kids in the same scenario that are committed to a school all year then last minute decide to open things up, Never Stop Crootin'.

Speak the truth Liberty! I hope you’re right about who we get, it’s going to take I think somewhere in the 9-3/10-2 range season to show progress is being made for them to sign on the dotted line. I’m hoping it’s the latter or f*** it, shoot for the stars and 11-1. Can you imagine the class we’d snag if we finished up with only 1 loss? They would be beating down the doors to get in on 2020.

The kid from Louisiana looks good also. The other two I agree are reaches. If we can add one or two of Clark, George, a/o Denis, it's a nice group.
I dont mind taking one of Branch or Washington for the striker role but we need quality CBs in this class

Speak the truth Liberty! I hope you’re right about who we get, it’s going to take I think somewhere in the 9-3/10-2 range season to show progress is being made for them to sign on the dotted line. I’m hoping it’s the latter or f*** it, shoot for the stars and 11-1. Can you imagine the class we’d snag if we finished up with only 1 loss? They would be beating down the doors to get in on 2020.

as long as the current staff can make the proper evils and actually coach I could careless about theb star rating of a player, bama had a walk on starting last year in the secondary and I'm pretty sure he was highly drafted. Think Shannon sharp said he was the top safety in cfb at one point. Can't recall his name ...great coaches find good/great players

Advertisement
I dont mind taking one of Branch or Washington for the striker role but we need quality CBs in this class
If Wilder can't play anymore and Derrick Smith sticks at safety the only striker returning in 2020 is Frierson.It would make sense to recruit 2 guys in Branch and Washington to play there.

Advertisement
I hate these rumors of girlfriends and family problems and all star behavior lol all BS to me never believed it then never going to believe that now. We lost CJ why cant we just accept it and take the L? So if Sean Taylor got mad in an all star game u would stop recruiting him? If so good luck getting fired in 4 years especially with the position we are in with dbs most of the time. I could believe this if it was a stacked roster.

I dont care if Christ told me that was true I would not believe it...well maybe only him but still thats a BS rumor that someone passed on that believed someone else who said it. Its just retarded not to recruit someone from getting mad, once CJ decommitted he was gone we all know this all star game or not they beat us for him.

I mean really a coach is job is to recruit and have short memory and they stop recruiting a stud because of an allstar game? CMON really sit there and think about it, and if u question it its probably not true.

Advertisement
I hate these rumors of girlfriends and family problems and all star behavior lol all BS to me never believed it then never going to believe that now. We lost CJ why cant we just accept it and take the L? So if Sean Taylor got mad in an all star game u would stop recruiting him? If so good luck getting fired in 4 years especially with the position we are in with dbs most of the time. I could believe this if it was a stacked roster.

I dont care if Christ told me that was true I would not believe it...well maybe only him but still thats a BS rumor that someone passed on that believed someone else who said it. Its just retarded not to recruit someone from getting mad, once CJ decommitted he was gone we all know this all star game or not they beat us for him.

I mean really a coach is job is to recruit and have short memory and they stop recruiting a stud because of an allstar game? CMON really sit there and think about it, and if u question it its probably not true.
One of the biggest CIS myths. If you get enough posters saying it then everyone believes it.

Advertisement
I'm a parent and it is my job to teach, my kids right from wrong and punish at times. This is also a coach's job. Rumph did what he had to do and Henderson did not like it.

I’m a parent too. I don’t have enough info to know if it was a right decision or not by Rumph (who I like) but Henderson is a good one we missed out on talent wise.

Advertisement
Back