2020 Freshman 15: July Edition

View as article
Tennison seems to be looking for a bag. The longer it drags out with him it seems he goes elsewhere.

Nah I think his head got big when Clemson and Auburn came poking around asking for visits... he must have figured that the **** was fixing to break on bag schools and we’ll we see where he is now.

Having said that I still want him in this class.. dudes a baller

Advertisement
Advertisement
Francois and Branch make 2 right? Maybe you are a common core guy though?
I like Francois at FS than CB. He can play both but I think his best position is as a ball-hawking center fielder.

We should probably look to upgrade from Branch tbh. He doesn't impress me and plus they were talking about taking him as a Striker. I don't really see the point when we have Keshawn Washington who can fill that spot.

That pretty much leaves Hodges as our only true CB in the class as of right now.

I like Francois at FS than CB. He can play both but I think his best position is as a ball-hawking center fielder.

We should probably look to upgrade from Branch tbh. He doesn't impress me and plus they were talking about taking him as a Striker. I don't really see the point when we have Keshawn Washington who can fill that spot.

That pretty much leaves Hodges as our only true CB in the class as of right now.
Need Brian George who is 6-2 and over 190 lbs. He has the speed and is very physical. Hodges may work out eventually but needs 30 pounds of muscle and if possible a radical drop in foot speed.

Branch better than washington.

Advertisement
Great update.

I feel we get Walker, Chantz, Jon Denis & Daz.

Under no circumstances will I fall for it with Flowe... Nope. As long as a Hyppolite isn't a take for Bama I think we have a great shot to land him, unless he really just wants to play Northeast B1G football a Hollywood kid with his talent has no business going to MD or PSU. If we have a good season, Diaz, Baker & Patke need to put the pressure on & get the flip.

Kendall Dennis not coming, cannot trust Lakeland kids, simply can't do it.

I didn't like the line about the staff feeling they can "easily" land him if they push hard enough... Uhhh then go do it. There's not a single reason why he shouldn't be the top CB on our board as of now, unless he has grades issue at his Juco we need to cut the ****y act & get this kid in the class.

Been saying Tae Williams not coming back, it's either UF or UGA & Tennison will be a battle with Auburn, we lost another Rockledge kid to Auburn last year in Octavius Brothers, it would be a huge win to get him back in this class although I'm not really sure we will.

Also hope we keep looking around for late flips at DB, we got Christian Williams in January last year, there will be other kids in the same scenario that are committed to a school all year then last minute decide to open things up, Never Stop Crootin'.
Only facts were said. I can't lie it fees good to have 90% of our class locked up heading to fall camp.

Great update.

Under no circumstances will I fall for it with Flowe... Nope. As long as a Hyppolite isn't a take for Bama I think we have a great shot to land him, unless he really just wants to play Northeast B1G football a Hollywood kid with his talent has no business going to MD or PSU. If we have a good season, Diaz, Baker & Patke need to put the pressure on & get the flip.

I didn't like the line about the staff feeling they can "easily" land George if they push hard enough... Uhhh then go do it. There's not a single reason why he shouldn't be the top CB on our board as of now, unless he has grades issue at his Juco we need to cut the ****y act & get this kid in the class.

Been saying Tae Williams not coming back, it's either UF or UGA & Tennison will be a battle with Auburn, we lost another Rockledge kid to Auburn last year in Octavius Brothers, it would be a huge win to get him back in this class although I'm not really sure we will.

Also hope we keep looking around for late flips at DB, we got Christian Williams in January last year, there will be other kids in the same scenario that are committed to a school all year then last minute decide to open things up, Never Stop Crootin'.

"flowe is coming, join us"

Great update.

I didn't like the line about the staff feeling they can "easily" land George if they push hard enough... Uhhh then go do it. There's not a single reason why he shouldn't be the top CB on our board as of now, unless he has grades issue at his Juco we need to cut the ****y act & get this kid in the class.

A
B
C
You haven't told one lie

Advertisement
This dude is the WOAT poster, but he's not wrong about this.

Díaz (former (DC/LB coach) should get just as much heat for recruiting so ****** (arguably worse) at the LB position throughout the years. As for Rumph, it’s July. Let’s wait and see what happens in December.

Advertisement
Great update.

Fax after fax after fax. Great post

Great update.

AMEN

This is probably the best I’ve ever felt about one of these Freshman 15 list. Of the top 10 only 3 are real long shots and two of those are the type of guys that should be Difficult to land, top 15 out of state generational type players in Flowe and Washington. Excluding those 2 and Avantae Williams, we’ve put ourselves in a real good spot to land the majority of the remaining top 7 out of 10.

Great post, the only thing I dont like about it is that I was just about to write exactly the same thing!!!!

Advertisement
Back