2020 Early Signing Day Tracker (Updated Wed. Afternoon)

Advertisement
Advertisement
And he's a good looking one from the Panhandle, like Finley.

Maybe we didn't get the Wakulla LB, but we still got a good one from that area - after a horrific season, too.

Redding looks like hes about to sign his 3rd deal in the league

I agree with Herbert. Hillery maybe could come around. My whole point is that OL talent isn’t an issue. It’s OL coaching and scheme. For example, FSU would KILL to have our OL. They are looking at the portal for 2 starting tackles. That’s what a hot mess looks like. Our OL issues can be fixed easily once Enos and Barry are shown the door.

Every acc team outside of Clemson would trade their ol for ours

Advertisement
I agree with Herbert. Hillery maybe could come around. My whole point is that OL talent isn’t an issue. It’s OL coaching and scheme. For example, FSU would KILL to have our OL. They are looking at the portal for 2 starting tackles. That’s what a hot mess looks like. Our OL issues can be fixed easily once Enos and Barry are shown the door.
I understand and completely agree with you. However I still would have liked to sign a couple more for depth and competition. You can't have too much talent on the line.

Enos and Barry must go. Barry was a complete disaster this year. I understand that the line was young with 2 freshmen starters but this was an OL that was historically bad and that is coaching. Enos was just horrible in terms of gameplanning, adjustments and playcalling. I honestly don't think that I've ever witnessed a coaching job as poor as the one Enos gave us this year. Yes I understand that the OL is your foundation but just watch our film. Enos literally played to our weaknesses. The guy seriously called plays that exposed our weaknesses instead of trying to mitigate them. The fact the he managed to craft an offense that was worse than last year's Richt led debacle is cause enough for termination. It's a good thing we're talking about offense here or else I would have started on Blake Baker but that is for another time.

****, 904 boys committed kept their mouths shut and balled out. Welcome to the U Williams and Rivers, looking forward to watching some more Jax talent at UM. Wish we had more SFL players like these two.

This is what happens in Jax. the kids commit and stay with who they commit with. Bartram Trail, in St johns ( practically jax) has only had one kid decommit since they opened in 2000.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand and completely agree with you. However I still would have liked to sign a couple more for depth and competition. You can't have too much talent on the line.

Enos and Barry must go. Barry was a complete disaster this year. I understand that the line was young with 2 freshmen starters but this was an OL that was historically bad and that is coaching. Enos was just horrible in terms of gameplanning, adjustments and playcalling. I honestly don't think that I've ever witnessed a coaching job as poor as the one Enos gave us this year. Yes I understand that the OL is your foundation but just watch our film. Enos literally played to our weaknesses. The guy seriously called plays that exposed our weaknesses instead of trying to mitigate them. The fact the he managed to craft an offense that was worse than last year's Richt led debacle is cause enough for termination. It's a good thing we're talking about offense here or else I would have started on Blake Baker but that is for another time.
Dorito was just as bad as a coordinator but never on offense has someone sucked so bad. Even Pat Nix produced better results than Penos. Heck, we would've won 9 games with Whipple at OC this year.

Dorito was just as bad and OC but never on offense. Even Pat Nix produced better results than Penos. Heck, we would've won 9 games with Whipple at OC this year.
I agree, Enos is the worst. If Manny retains him for next season, it will be a disaster. His offense actually got worse as the season progressed. He’s a horrible play caller and runs a outdated antiquated scheme. Manny would have to be totally incompetent to retain him.

Advertisement
Back