2020 Early Signing Day Tracker (Updated Wed. Afternoon)

Advertisement
The ONLY OL graduating is Tommy Kennedy. We need better coaching not more bodies. The issue is Barry likes these skinny athletic types. Then he asks guys like Scaife and Don to pull. Nothing Barry does makes sense. We need to let our big uglies play like big uglies.

Rivers is the best OL in the state and IDGAF what anyone else says. He's ELITE in every category. He would've started this year. So we are losing Kennedy and getting another starter plus Reed and Washington. We're fine at OL talent and numbers wise. Again, we need a new OL coach.

Advertisement
The ONLY OL graduating is Tommy Kennedy. We need better coaching not more bodies. The issue is Barry likes these skinny athletic types. Then he asks guys like Scaife and Don to pull. Nothing Barry does makes sense. We need to let our big uglies play like big uglies.

Rivers is the best OL in the state and IDGAF what anyone else says. He's ELITE in every category. He would've started this year. So we are losing Kennedy and getting another starter plus Reed and Washington. We're fine at OL talent and numbers wise. Again, we need a new OL coach.
Spot on although I would have like to have signed 2 more given that it seems guys like Hillery and Herbert will never play here.

Ill agree 100% with this one. Manny got fooled but a NFL guy, i can see that as the only reason he hired him. He needs to go the week after the bowl game

I wanted more for depth purposes! I am greedy. Give me every stud OL and everyone else will look better!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Spot on although I would have like to have signed 2 more given that it seems guys like Hillery and Herbert will never play here.
I agree with Herbert. Hillery maybe could come around. My whole point is that OL talent isn’t an issue. It’s OL coaching and scheme. For example, FSU would KILL to have our OL. They are looking at the portal for 2 starting tackles. That’s what a hot mess looks like. Our OL issues can be fixed easily once Enos and Barry are shown the door.

Rivers is a huge get. Guy can push for time at RT and guard early on. I don't agree with the guys thinking the offensive line is okay. All the failed tackles only have hope at guard. The best RT today is also the best guard (Scaife). If a starter gets injured at tackle this line has no one proven. I'm beating a dead horse on this one but the team has IC room today and has scholarship room today. They can actually afford to take some risks there versus reaching late into the portal for some short term rentals. I'm all for this program taking a handful of tall athletes and hoping to mold them into tackles because today they might have 10-12 interior players.

With the 20 or so we will have today we have an excellent top 10-12 class we just need to fill in a few spots in the Febuary . We have the 2nd best class in the ACC . Time to start showing it .

Advertisement
Back