2020 Draft Thread

Advertisement
Let's hope one or both of the SS doesn't get drafted, and you'd think we could one of them to campus w Zamora gone.

Through Comp B and into the free agent compensation picks. At Pick 67, we‘re entering into the zone our recruits may start to go.

Infante 71st to the Nationals. That’s higher than I expected. Slot is $884 K

Advertisement
MLB Pipeline’s best available is starting to back up with undrafted high school players

Last edited:
11 of the first 12 picks in Round 3 have been college players. If teams stay this college heavy, I’m skeptical Toral doesn’t go unless his asking price is too high.

Advertisement
11 of the first 12 picks in Round 3 have been college players. If teams stay this college heavy, I’m skeptical Toral doesn’t go unless his asking price is too high.
Now 3 of the last 5 have been HS players....

I hear ya, but w his pop, he could make millions in the Show. No need to rush it and miss a multi million dollar payday next year.

Advertisement
Slot is now below 500K.

ESPN is now speculating on the likelihood of Florida returning their entire pitching staff. Ugh.

Advertisement
Time for the final round. Only 29 picks (the Yankees don’t have one).

That’s it for the 2020 draft. Gino has a lot of work to do to fit all the pieces into one roster. Hopefully BVB decides to make that a little harder.

Advertisement
Back