2020: Do or Die For Manny Diaz

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
• He whiffed on his first OC hire and is now on his second.
• Whiffed on Tate Martell.

• Finally kept his word a year later and actually hired a spread offense OC that runs tempo.
• His new OC coordinated a top 10 scoring and total offense in 2019.
• His transfer QB is a senior who accounted for 50 TDs, 3700 total yards, and only 6 turnovers in just 11 games the last time he played.

• The OL (which he calls an "age and experience position) are all back.
• He has one of the best defenders and pass rushers in the country in Rosseau.
• He just landed Roche to man the other side who was also top 10 in sacks and TFL.
• His schedule is a joke.

No excuses left to be made.

He has to perform now.

If he can't win big with an OC coming off a year producing an elite offense, and a plug-and-play senior QB who's regarded as one of the best in the country, he never will.

Last edited:
Advertisement
• He whiffed on his first OC hire and is now on his second.
• Whiffed on Tate Martell.

• Finally kept his word a year later and actually hired a spread offense OC that runs tempo.
• His new OC coordinated a top 10 scoring and total offense in 2019.
• His transfer QB is a senior who accounted for 50 TDs, 3700 total yards, and only 6 turnovers in just 11 games the last time he played.

• The OL (which he calls an "age and experience position) are all back.
• He has one of the best defenders and pass rushers in the country.
• His schedule is a joke.

No excuses left to be made.

He has to perform now.

If he can't win big with an OC coming off a year producing an elite offense, and a plug-and-play senior QB who's regarded as one of the best in the country, he never will.

Co-sign, all this and then some....

E24803BF-5EFC-4E7A-82D6-66E4289541BC.gif

Advertisement
If he can't win BIG with this, he's even worse than I thought. This is the most talented roster any Miami team has had in years. A real, proven difference maker at QB. A proven OC that will use tempo and speed to wear teams out. A D that should feast with leads. A transfer kicker that is proven.

Someone tell me why this team shouldn't win 10 games. I swear, if we struggle again with the GTs, FIUs, and LaTechs of the world....

Credit where credit's due. I thought he was going to stay the course and put us in our grave.

I like every one of these moves so far.

Yeah, I give him credit for quickly correcting his mistake with Penos (though I still don't know how he made that hire given his criteria), and landing King.

He's gotta translate it to wins now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We'll see.

Manny Diaz is a corch and is bound to fvck this up. But any functional human on planet earth wins 10+ with what this roster will look like in 2020.

But, he's a G5 coach with a G5 staff, and Miami has seen G5 talents be immediate starters on this team...yet, we're a P5 school. I fully expect him to fvck this beautiful scenario up in some way. He's never been around a championship atmosphere...I question if he knows how to win. We'll see...this is a perfect scenario for him.

But...

Corches corch, and Manny Diaz is a corch.

Advertisement
Back