2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Bensley Joseph is on the move, I need another connection to a hoops family member!

Seriously, congratulations, sir. Have you made arrangements for your nephew to get one of your old dorm rooms (assuming you didn't live in the Towers every year)?

I showed my nieces my old Eaton dorm room over the entryway that looks towards the pool. They were impressed with my view, but they didn't see the inside of the dorm...it was COVID and all...
I had a great year on Hecht 9 before switching to Mahoney. Always liked Eaton, though

Advertisement
Jalen Blackmon. He just transferred in. He was at Stetson and was 10th last season in the country in scoring. Shot 38% on 3’s, in the mid-40’s overall and 90+% on free throws. He’s a grad transfer so 1 year left. Combo guard.
UM outbid Nova, Cal and Northwestern
Man… You have to be so PROUD of your nephew. Congrats to him!!. I’m going to watch some highlights but this has to be a dream come true.

It could only be better if it was your own child. Many blessings to your family and this gives ALL of CIS folks an extra incentive to root for the team and maybe you hit us up with a few more nuggets of information as basketball season gets closer.

Advertisement
About Time GIF

Advertisement
As a grad student, UM is giving him a stipend ot live off campus.
Where would you recommend he look for proximity and safety?

Oh, wow, I was just joking earlier. I'm not sure about housing these days.

I would reach out to @Wake_Cane , I would think he'll know where the upperclassmen and/or grad students tend to live around campus.

I've always enjoyed Gables/Grove/South Miami, but the rents are probably a LOT higher today than they were in the 80s/90s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back