2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Enough talk about DTs and NIL. Lets keep this thread on topic.

Back to Pappy and coke

Full disclosure, I too have drank Pappy with Coke….

IMG_6531.gif

Advertisement
And whats funny about where this thread has pivoted to...this very same topic has been recycled like 10 times already. The guy who mixed soda with a 5k bottle of alcohol. Guys...we have talked about this already in NUMEROUS threads..GET OVER IT! LOL. Good god.

Can we get back to Barrow? Smh.

Advertisement
And whats funny about where this thread has pivoted to...this very same topic has been recycled like 10 times already. The guy who mixed soda with a 5k bottle of alcohol. Guys...we have talked about this already in NUMEROUS threads..GET OVER IT! LOL. Good god.

This is the natural evolution of a thread that goes more than 10 pages. The topics are usually dumber.

Advertisement

IMG_4458.jpeg

What about him?

Advertisement
View attachment 288493
It was actually this guy I was thinking of. Not Sonnone. And to make it worse, it’s caffeine free coke.

Insult still applies to Sonnone if I had to guess. Probably mixes it with 7up.
The guy is a grade A douche and a neanderthal for posting a pic of Pappy with coke. But I say that is not even real Pappy. That is a Pappy bottle the he found or was given after whoever actually had it drank it. He filled it with Dewars White Label or Johnny Red.

Honestly, it’s threads like this that make Miami go 7-5
It’s because of Manny that we inherited threads like these, once we cycle thru these threads we will finally have quality threads and no need of relying on portal threads going forward.

I got a 6 hour flight delay out of Houston due to weather so lets have a little coffee talk, the ottoman empire was neither ottoman nor an empire, discuss…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back