2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well, we’re making room for somebody
Season 5 Jello GIF by Friends

Advertisement
Dad wants him at LSU and has already been compensated to make it happen. Might be a sticky situation for him if his son chooses Miami.

I do think Miami has the better offer on the table.

Sooooo (non) shocking.

What can LSU do, though? Stop payment on the check?

Advertisement
Sounds totally stupid but totally depends where the money is coming from. They're big in NIL but they're still playing the under the table bag game as well as they have done with Barrow's father.

Heard rumors of them being in bed with the Italian Mob and flexing the mob to guys that threatened to transfer or flip their commitment back in the bag days. First time I heard it was Spencer Ware talking about flipping to Ohio State. Apparently there were and have many examples before and after that.

Could also be a children's hospital. You never know with them. They've been the dirtiest group of boosters for 2 decades now.
Thought I read some of the LSUs own 247 mods openly acknowledging that they don’t have many whales in their NIL program and they needed to temper their expectations to just maybe two whales a class

Sooooo (non) shocking.

What can LSU do, though? Stop payment on the check?
It’s already cleared.

Don’t really know. I might be making too many assumptions thinking it’s going to bind them to LSU. No idea what the repercussions would be here. I guess there’s a slim chance he could just pay it back if our NIL was that much more significant. Or more likely they just pocket it and laugh at LSU.

Sounds totally stupid but totally depends where the money is coming from. They're big in NIL but they're still playing the under the table bag game as well as they have done with Barrow's father.

Heard rumors of them being in bed with the Italian Mob and flexing the mob to guys that threatened to transfer or flip their commitment back in the bag days. First time I heard it was Spencer Ware talking about flipping to Ohio State. Apparently there were and have many examples before and after that.

Could also be a children's hospital. You never know with them. They've been the dirtiest group of boosters for 2 decades now.
Thats even crazier than getting someone's pops out of jail early in exchange for a commitment!

Advertisement
Thought I read some of the LSUs own 247 mods openly acknowledging that they don’t have many whales in their NIL program and they needed to temper their expectations to just maybe two whales a class
Brian Kelly got the Mario Cristobal agreement before he went there. Basically guaranteeing big $ NIL

I’d be surprised if that were the case

They haven’t made a ton of big moves though. They did roll with Nuss at QB and certainly could have got involved and probably been a favorite for Ward if they wanted to

Brian Kelly got the Mario Cristobal agreement before he went there. Basically guaranteeing big $ NIL

I’d be surprised if that were the case

They haven’t made a ton of big moves though. They did roll with Nuss at QB and certainly could have got involved and probably been a favorite for Ward if they wanted to
They’re paying up for Damonic Williams allegedly. Going all in, toe-to-toe with Texas. He’s wrapping his visit up today.

Still feel like he’s Texas bound, but LSU is growing in confidence there. They think they’ve passed up OU quite easily.

Advertisement
They’re paying up for Damonic Williams allegedly. Going all in, toe-to-toe with Texas. He’s wrapping his visit up today.

Still feel like he’s Texas bound, but LSU is growing in confidence there
Think they are in it for CJ West too

Think they are in it for CJ West too
The only problem with West is the grades. Seems like LSU could make it work, but as a backup plan.

Otherwise, figure he’d be getting a ton more traction from multiple schools. Something has to be off there so it makes sense.

Still feel like he’s Texas bound, but LSU is growing in confidence there. They think they’ve passed up OU quite easily.
That’s good news for us with the MSU kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back