2020 Class- Top Targets & Offers: Defense

Advertisement
Kid said he’s open to playing WR.

Anyway, I’m not opposed to playing him at RB. Kid reminds me of Alfred shipman in terms of size/speed/ability.

That is great news! I have not heard him say one time he would consider WR until this article. Great news for us. Kid is a Cane. Wears Canes gear every Friday night under his uniform. No way we should lose him.

Jahquez cb'd to Bama by Hank South
What do you think is going to happen when we’re down here trying to find a needle in the haystack. He needs to be made a priority or guys like Bama will get this kid for free.

Advertisement
They got that kid for free because they were on him for a year...

Advertisement
Would have been the ideal 5th DB in this class

I would like to see Francois, Tennison, Harell, Cavazos and we need to figure out the 5th guy

Would have been the ideal 5th DB in this class

I would like to see Francois, Tennison, Harell, Cavazos and we need to figure out the 5th guy
I would love to get Harrell, but everybody been talking about getting more speed in the secondary, don't know if he Harrell has the measurables, hopefully he does. The other DB should be Dominick Hill, 6'3 4.39, or Jahvontae royal.

Advertisement
do they like pough as a safety or corner? as a safety im not sure i see it but when he's out at corner he fits the dj ivey/al blades archetype they like (and looks pretty good doing it)

Advertisement
I would love to get Harrell, but everybody been talking about getting more speed in the secondary, don't know if he Harrell has the measurables, hopefully he does. The other DB should be Dominick Hill, 6'3 4.39, or Jahvontae royal.

Obv very early...

But I think the CB class that is most probable is Stanley, Bermudez, Pough...Francois as CB/S

Advertisement
Back