2020 Class Prediction

I’d say keep a look out for Marlon Martinez who is committed to LSU. They just parted ways with a 4star dt from Lousiana who was committed to them and they sit at 25 commits with at least 4 more big time guys wanting in right now(a couple of 5 stars) . Jalen lee (the dt) just left the class and I would Think more are on the way. Now will they drop Martinez given that’s Dumervils teammate? I dont know and that remains to be seen but we will see what happens .
Dumerville won’t give a **** with that bag in his face. Also, Martinez is their only o line commit so don’t know if they’d drop him.

Advertisement
I’d say keep a look out for Marlon Martinez who is committed to LSU. They just parted ways with a 4star dt from Lousiana who was committed to them and they sit at 25 commits with at least 4 more big time guys wanting in right now(a couple of 5 stars) . Jalen lee (the dt) just left the class and I would Think more are on the way. Now will they drop Martinez given that’s Dumervils teammate? I dont know and that remains to be seen but we will see what happens .
Martinez has always been a possibility whether he got dropped or not

Looking more likely that Knighton prediction will become a reality. If true this will be an impressive RB class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back