2020 Class Prediction

Agree with all of those except for Knighton & Francois. I wouldn't bet a single penny on either one of them being in this class, but that's just me.

Also think we'll take Jakorian Bennett once he OV's, the staff is clearly looking for a JUCO Corner being that they've offered 3 in this class alone, I wish Brian George would snap the fck out of it & come to Miami, that kid is wasting his time heading to TAMU or Auburn who are both already stacked at CB.

I definitely think we get Kobe Baynes & the two Harrell's. And as long as we can get Greene down for the OV on 12/13 I think he's ours, I don't see FSU hiring Haggins.
That kid Bennett’s game speed is nuts

Advertisement
Agree with all of those except for Knighton & Francois. I wouldn't bet a single penny on either one of them being in this class, but that's just me.

Also think we'll take Jakorian Bennett once he OV's, the staff is clearly looking for a JUCO Corner being that they've offered 3 in this class alone, I wish Brian George would snap the fck out of it & come to Miami, that kid is wasting his time heading to TAMU or Auburn who are both already stacked at CB.

I definitely think we get Kobe Baynes & the two Harrell's. And as long as we can get Greene down for the OV on 12/13 I think he's ours, I don't see FSU hiring Haggins.
Brian George hasn’t been in contact with Auburn recently, so maybe we can reach out unless he is dead set on TAMU.

I can still somehow see francois coming aboard but I'll believe we can land knighton once he sends in that LOI.

Advertisement
Here is how I think this class will close.

1. QB Tyler Van Dyke 4 star EE 6-4 212
2. RB Don Chaney Jr. 4 star EE 5-10.5 203
3. RB Jaylan Knighton 4 star EE 5-9 194
4. WR Michael Redding III 4 star EE 6-1 195
5. WR Dazalin Worsham 4 star 6-0 185
6. OT Jalen Rivers 4 star EE 6-6 331
7. DE Chantz Williams 4 star EE 6-4 238
8. S Jaiden Francois 4 star EE 6-0 184
9. OG Willie Moise 4 star 6-3 291
10. DE Jaylen Harrell 4 star 6-4 235
11. DT Elijah Roberts 4 star 6-3 267
12. LB Keyshawn Greene 4 star 6-3 195
13. STR Jalen Harrell 4 star 6-2 180
14. TE Dominic Mammarelli 3 star EE 6-4 235
15. OT Chris Washington 3 star EE 6-7 269
16. OG Kobe Baynes 3 star EE 6-4 308
17. DE Romello Height 3 star EE 6-5 216
18. LB Tirek Austin-Cave 3 star EE 6-1 203
19. LB Corey Flagg 3 star EE 5-10 223
20. STR S Keshawn Washington 3 star EE 6-1.5 177
21. ATH Xavier Restrepo 3 star EE 5-10 186
22. DE Quentin Williams 3 star 6-3 234
23. LB AJ Mathis 3 star 6-1 210
24. CB Marcus Clarke 3 star 5-11 175
25. CB Davonte Brown 3 star 6-2 160
26. S Brian Balom 3 star 6-0 179

This will give Miami a full class with 16 of the 26 being EE's. Its not a super star class but it is very solid foundational class,

I think I agree with 23/26. I think Knighton, Francois and Greene end up elsewhere, but I wouldn't be surprised if they all ended up here either. Could go either way.

980x.gif

Advertisement
Brian George hasn’t been in contact with Auburn recently, so maybe we can reach out unless he is dead set on TAMU.
Auburn already has a 4-star JUCO in their class in Marco Domio & are looking like the favorites to land Kendall Dennis.

TAMU has 5-star Jaylon Jones who even though is listed as a Safety plays CB, and already has Josh Moten locked in & lead for Dontae Manning, plus just recently hosted another JUCO CB in Ronald Williams & are rumored to lead with him as well.

Bring George would be dumb to sign with either of them, he's not going to get any PT & he's has at least 2 years of eligibility left. If he came hear he would immediately be in the rotation at CB getting plenty of 1st team snaps & probably even start some games.

Either way, I'd still take Jakorian Bennett, but Brian George would be perfect in this class.

Auburn already has a 4-star JUCO in their class in Marco Domio & are looking like the favorites to land Kendall Dennis.

TAMU has 5-star Jaylon Jones who even though is listed as a Safety plays CB, and already has Josh Moten locked in & lead for Dontae Manning, plus just recently hosted another JUCO CB in Ronald Williams & are rumored to lead with him as well.

Bring George would be dumb to sign with either of them, he's not going to get any PT & he's has at least 2 years of eligibility left. If he came hear he would immediately be in the rotation at CB getting plenty of 1st team snaps & probably even start some games.

Either way, I'd still take Jakorian Bennett, but Brian George would be perfect in this class.

I'd love one of those Juco DB in this class...Williams is my favorite, but I like Bennett versatility.

Advertisement
If Tyler Van Dyke is a baller he will win the ACC Costal multiple times and who knows from there. If he's average or worse, we will be as well (unless we pick up a "good" QB in the 2021 class). No that complicated

Bama seems to be prioritizing juco db Ronald Williams over the rest.(I believe Miami offered him as well)

Advertisement

Im all for Bennett coming, like that kid.

2 things on the Juco corners I’ve been gathering. I don’t know if the staff wants one anymore. For starters it seems like they prefer to just get high school kids and develop them based on who they are pushing for. They didn’t attend any of the JUCOs games and instead went to see high school kids. Also, Ivins mentioned on a pod a couple of weeks ago that there seems to be a sentiment that JUCO corners have been scared off because they wanna come in and play right away and we have 3 young corners who are all getting better and who will all return.

If Tyler Van Dyke is a baller he will win the ACC Costal multiple times and who knows from there. If he's average or worse, we will be as well (unless we pick up a "good" QB in the 2021 class). No that complicated

That one 21 QB target out west is still a possibility don’t let that commitment fool you.

Advertisement
Back