2020 Athlete from Cape Canaveral-- unreal speed for age

CarolCityHigh

Freshman
2020 kid from Cape Canaveral area unreal speed for his age.
Caziah Holmes - Hudl

He has an official 100m--10.68 and 200m --21.49 this year.

As a freshman he is already faster at 100m and 200m than Henderson, Jobe, Linegrad, etc. when they were juniors and his 100m is still faster than their bests at that distance as seniors.

Anthony Schwartz's best official times at the same grade were 100m--10.90 and 200m--21.66.

They have him at QB as he is their best athlete and a playmaker..he is already listed 6-0/170….probably a RB, WR or DB at the next level.

Advertisement
I know it's just because of the Cocoa connection but his tape reminds me of a faster Bruce Judson

Probably a 17yr old freshman. Never know how old these kids are. Its like signing a Venezuelan baseball prospect.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Until I know how far he can throw a medicine ball from his knees, I have no idea how good he is at football

Cocoa is very well coached every year and they put out some good athletes. It's definitely a central florida school to keep tabs on.

2016 J. Wilkinson 12-1-0
State Champion [+]
2015 J. Wilkinson 10-3-0
Region Champion [+]
2014 J. Wilkinson 11-2-0
Region Champion [+]
2013 J. Wilkinson 11-2-0
Region Champion [+]
2012 J. Wilkinson 10-3-0
Nationally Ranked [+]
2011 J. Wilkinson 9-4-0
Nationally Ranked [+]
2010 J. Wilkinson 14-0-0
State Champion [+]
2A
2009 J. Wilkinson 14-0-0
State Champion [+]
2A
2008 J. Wilkinson 14-1-0
State Champion [+]
3A
2007 J. Wilkinson 10-4-0
Region Champion [+]
2006 J. Wilkinson 9-2-0
2005 J. Wilkinson 9-3-0
League Champion [+]

Advertisement
Probably a 17yr old freshman. Never know how old these kids are. Its like signing a Venezuelan baseball prospect.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Have been a following him in AAU track for a while he is a true freshman 15yrs old and is an honor student has a 4.0 GPA

Who's he playing for Cocoa Beach? Would love him at Merritt Island.

I was on Cocoa Beach's first team, ever. New school, everybody moved over from Cocoa High, which was then in Rockledge. A few years later, they built Merritt Island, and my HS coach, left Cocoa Beach to coach Merritt Island.

I don't know if Cocoa Beach has ever had great talent, although I haven' kept up.

I was on Cocoa Beach's first team, ever. New school, everybody moved over from Cocoa High, which was then in Rockledge. A few years later, they built Merritt Island, and my HS coach, left Cocoa Beach to coach Merritt Island.

I don't know if Cocoa Beach has ever had great talent, although I haven' kept up.

Very cool. Are you still in the area? I grew up in Merritt Island. Johnny (head coach at Cocoa) and staff are Merritt Island boys who went over there to coach as MI has Jeff McLean.

Advertisement

Wow, you must be old!! Lol I've lived my whole life in Brevard and haven't met many people who have been here that long, assuming you're still here.

I don't like that all his highlights are against Rockledge lol.
We used to drag Cocoa every year!
People definitely underestimate Brevard football. They beat out every county every year except Dade & Broward. And they barely win when they do play.

Advertisement
Back