2020 Athlete from Cape Canaveral-- unreal speed for age

Lmao at least in not a liar. Mr i don't make assumptions. Hypocrites are clear personality indicators.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Lol you what they say when we assume...

It's all good man, I'm done arguing with a fellow Cane. It was pointless to begin with.

P.S.
It's going to be funny when it turns out the kid really is 17...
I hope he is. I hope im wrong and the kid has a 4.0 gpa and everything.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
CarolCityHIgh.... Caziah is a Cocoa kid, like has already been said. I think you confused the "Cape Coast Conference" track results with where is he from. All the public schools in Brevard make up the Cape Coast Conference.

For the negative people out there.... this young man is regular freshmen age who is an honor student. He is coachable. He is very respectful. He is going to be great! Let him develop! He started the year on JV and that is why his highlights are mainly against Rockledge. Rock is the last game traditionally. He played well in the State Championship game.

No clue what position he will play this year with all the talent around him. He just wants to play so he could end up any where on offense or defense.

Hope the UM coaches meet him early and start recruiting him. I think he will blow up soon. Pretty sure UM will visit Cocoa High during the spring.... hope they come after track season is over or they will miss getting eyes on him.

Cocoa has a top notch coaching staff, that team has been showing out for the last 7-8 years.

Advertisement
I went to HS with this kid's dad. Great person who is also a huge Canes fan! Pops is very proud of him getting an offer.

Isn't Shaq Quarterman's father originally from Cocoa? I think he might have said this once.

Even if the people there are Gator fans we can recruit this area well.

Advertisement
Cocoa has a top notch coaching staff, that team has been showing out for the last 7-8 years.

All those guys are from Merritt Island, ever since Johnny Wilkerson took over as HC, he's had them as top contenders.

Isn't Shaq Quarterman's father originally from Cocoa? I think he might have said this once.

Even if the people there are Gator fans we can recruit this area well.

Nah man... Dem Canes are deep round here!!!
Probably more FSPoo fans than Gayturds

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back