2020 4-star WR Michael Redding

Look at your little stupid *** list...A. You are overrating the kids, your list isn't that great other than the stars...I'm really supposed to respect a list with Sam Bruce, Dayall Harris, Evidence Njoku, Marques Ezzard on it? B. It's not that bad, either...I had no problem with Dugans here, I never said "guy can't recruit", I just said he wasn't this lock city, pied piper for kids to break off commitments left and right for.

Answered my question. Thanks.

Advertisement
Visor is nasty though. Wish they could make a comeback

Sean Taylor made the NCAA ban it

So if he’s evaluating right and winning on the field, isn’t that getting kids?

Sure. It wasn't the point of my statement at all but you got me.

It'll help him close on Plan A kids instead of Plan B's and instead of playing for 10 win seasons he can start competing for championships. Similar to Dabo at Clemson. Is that better?

Advertisement
Ya nobody really worried about those "stars" like that
If the discussion is about recruiting ability , more stars absolutely matter because those players are recruited harder and have more options . So saying he landed a 4 Star atleast just speaks to his ability to out recruit other big time schools for recruits, doesn’t really matter whether they’ve lived up to that ranking yet or not

Ya nobody really worried about those "stars" like that
I'm curious then. On what scale should he be recruiting for the fanbase to be happy? If he recruits reaches right and left than the fan base snaps because were leaving potential stars like these south Florida divas for everyone else. If he takes stars that everyone wanted but they dont pan out his recruiting is judged upon that too? I could understand if you wanted to say coaching. I wouldnt agree since I know how performance is affected by the qb play and playcalling itself. Dont be surprised if cager is a prime example this year. The man did his job relatively well but I respect your opinion.

Sure. It wasn't the point of my statement at all but you got me.

It'll help him close on Plan A kids instead of Plan B's and instead of playing for 10 win seasons he can start competing for championships. Similar to Dabo at Clemson. Is that better?
If he’s evaluating right which translates to winning on the field, like you said, wouldn’t that be getting kids?

Advertisement
If he’s evaluating right which translates to winning on the field, like you said, wouldn’t that be getting kids?

If you think the kids we have on our Roster can win us a National Championship or the current class we have committed would put us in that discussion. You must play Dynasty mode on Xbox set to Freshman skill level. The evaluation have been good but they still aren’t naturally talented enough or big enough to reach the same level as some of these more developed and gifted 5 star kids. Those coaches are also hitting on evaluations and the kids just have more natural ability.

I don’t consider Manny a success until he wins us a National Championship. He deserves time to do that and I trust he will.

To do that he needs to win 10+ games and make the Conference Title game at minimum the next couple of seasons. That will attract higher ranked kids who can compete with the Alabama and Clemson’s of the world.

Richt reached that win total 1 year. The class he put together that offseason was championship level because kids saw improvement and bought in. It had Studs all over it. We need multiple classes like that to challenge the big boys. It’s a different era of football. Top teams are turning 5 stars who could contribute immediately away because they already have an abundance of talent. The discrepancy between the Great teams and the good teams is so **** wide now.

Never said he didn't???
Not verbatim u didnt but your curious why these kids are leaving to play for him. The alternative being stubblefield is a big reason why as well. Like I been told yall hes definitely an acquired taste. Only way they'll acquire it is by signing here though.

Not verbatim u didnt but your curious why these kids are leaving to play for him. The alternative being stubblefield is a big reason why as well. Like I been told yall hes definitely an acquired taste. Only way they'll acquire it is by signing here though.

Yes, because he's never been this super recruiter that he is appearing to be right now...One good enough to overcome both a distance and a dumpster fire of a team and offense and have a kid just blindly go out of his way and say I love Dugans. And you saying the "alternative" is stubble field, well...if they don't like UM enough there are other alternatives?!!?!? They love this Dugans that much? How the **** does that happen...UM just runs bad man, it's unfathomable.

I agree though Stubbs may be fish outta water...Rough year on that hire too as may be best WR year ever in Sofla (at least deepest). Let's hope he gets it going.

Yes, because he's never been this super recruiter that he is appearing to be right now...One good enough to overcome both a distance and a dumpster fire of a team and offense and have a kid just blindly go out of his way and say I love Dugans.

I agree Stubbs may be fish outta water...Rough year on that hire too as may be best WR year ever in Sofla (at least deepest)

You literally said he was an average recruiter, and I listed 15 4 or 5 star guys he’s landed in 4 years. And then you said you don’t care who he’s signed. What? He’s proving to be as good a recruiter at FSU as he was here, because he’s a good recruiter. He’s not better all of a sudden. He’s getting kids to commit there that are of the same caliber as the ones he was getting here. Cause he’s good at it.

Advertisement
You literally said he was an average recruiter, and I listed 15 4 or 5 star guys he’s landed in 4 years. And then you said you don’t care who he’s signed. What? He’s proving to be as good a recruiter at FSU as he was here, because he’s a good recruiter. He’s not better all of a sudden. He’s getting kids to commit there that are of the same caliber as the ones he was getting here. Cause he’s good at it.

Ya again man...give two shyts about those little stars, but keep yapping.

I didn't say didn't care "Who he signed"...Said "don't care about those stars" next to their name. What's so difficult here einstein?

And again for the 900th time this thread alone, I never said Dugans isn't a good recruiter. I just said he's not SUPERMAN A+, make every other WR coach in cfb look like a stone-fa**ot type recruiter.

Ya again man...give two shyts about those little stars, but keep yapping.

I didn't say didn't care "Who he signed"...Said "don't care about those stars" next to their name. What's so difficult here einstein?

And again for the 900th time this thread alone, I never said Dugans isn't a good recruiter. I just said he's not SUPERMAN A+, make every other WR coach in cfb look like a stone-fa**ot type recruiter.

You literally said he’s an average recruiter earlier today. Were you drunk?

You literally said he’s an average recruiter earlier today. Were you drunk?

He's average or slightly above...I have no problem with him as a recruiter. Point being he ain't no pied piper. For instance if he and Mark Richt were here you think all these kids would hang on to the "I love Dugans" schpill

Advertisement
Yes, because he's never been this super recruiter that he is appearing to be right now...One good enough to overcome both a distance and a dumpster fire of a team and offense and have a kid just blindly go out of his way and say I love Dugans. And you saying the "alternative" is stubble field, well...if they don't like UM enough there are other alternatives?!!?!? They love this Dugans that much? How the **** does that happen...UM just runs bad man, it's unfathomable.

I agree though Stubbs may be fish outta water...Rough year on that hire too as may be best WR year ever in Sofla (at least deepest). Let's hope he gets it going.
Remember though it's not blind. Dugans is the one that recruited them to here and has the relationship with them. But I get your point though

Remember though it's not blind. Dugans is the one that recruited them to here and has the relationship with them. But I get your point though

By blind I mean "no other factors are important to me...I love Dugans so much I'll go to a dumpster fire program right now"...I mean **** B-Rob go to Bama

FSU beats us, we beat them, same with UF.

It's rare for one of the big 3 to sweep the state - way, way too many high quality kids in each class.

I’m no history major but hasn’t FSU always outrecruited us? Their class is going to fall apart once their season does.

Advertisement
Back