2020 4-star WR Michael Redding

I was just asking since you in the know . Personally I Liked Dugans And was hoping Manny would’ve kept him. Only problem with the WRs was all the drops
That’s why he gotta go. I rather get a Wr that can catch and run routes, than be Rivals AA bc they camp good.

Advertisement
What’s he done?

He's been hurt. But at the time he was definitely considered a snag. But believe me, I wasn't a Dugans fan. Was a slightly better than average recruiter. Obviously lost the WR room & that's on him. And in terms of player development (route running, catching the ball) he was downright abysmal.

Yeah **** bum *** dugans...

WR catching and route running was abysmal.
His seniority complex starting guys like cager over more talented guys also helped kill the locker room.

Cooney Southridge boys.
Kull who helped facilitate JT4 (only recruiting victory I feel he ever won).
Payton is just a die hard fan and would have been here no matter who the coach was.

Who does that leave you with that he snagged? Marquez who promptly got the **** out of here once he saw how full of **** dugans was? Harley who was begging for an offer and proceeded to regress with his route running/catching?

The hoops some of you ***** jump through to make you believe the **** you say

Advertisement
Than yall wonder why kids act the way they do? You're deliberately trying to get a response out of me on this. Make sure you keep that same outlook. People like you are simply motivation. Same dude sitting here always praising cooney and the south ridge boys as you call them. Lol. Dont be a hypocrite all ur life bruh
I’m not trying to have an “E-beef” with you bruh all I’m saying all y’all saying “chill with clowning Dugans” need to remember he didn’t make anyone better while he was here.

All I saw were dudes coming in here dropping balls left and right. Lazy route running. A seniority complex that allowed as you like to refer the “snake” cooney to be able to slither this way In and remind his kids he brought in “how the F is cager ‘brickhands’ starting over you?!”

Advertisement
Nope. Hey I am just laughing see your psychotic *** making connections that aren't even true to make your self feel better.

My apologies you are clowning on Diaz for being a **** recruiter...

My apologies you are clowning on Diaz for being a **** recruiter...

All facts. He did only recruit 2 4*s and a bunch of 3*s. I am not the nut job making kids life long cane fans but you do you

All facts. He did only recruit 2 4*s and a bunch of 3*s. I am not the nut job making kids life long cane fans but you do you

Quick glance at your posting history shows your my of a nut job about how much you hate Manny.

Must suck to know the man you hate is the Head Ball coach at your favorite school.

Stay blessed.

What’s he done?

He was a true freshman last year, had barely an FCS level QB to throw the ball, a godawful OC, no OL to give that QB time, and was in a WR room in disarray. Sometimes our fan base deserves what it gets with this sort of nonsense. Can't fix stupid.

Advertisement
4 star Sam Bruce
4 star Ahmmon Richards
4 star Dionte Mullins
3 star Dayall Harris
4 star Jeff Thomas
4 star Mike Harley
3 star Evidence Njoku
5 star Mark Pope
4 star Brian Hightower
4 star Dee Wiggins
4 star Marquez Ezzard

And had commitments from Fleming, Robinson, etc

What the **** are you smoking?

Already addressed this...And yeah I give a f**k how many stars they had. Means nothing to me.

He was a true freshman last year, had barely an FCS level QB to throw the ball, a godawful OC, no OL to give that QB time, and was in a WR room in disarray. Sometimes our fan base deserves what it gets with this sort of nonsense. Can't fix stupid.

And was injured above all this. I don't care if he had the 1993 Dallas Cowboys line with Aaron Rodgers and Bill Walsh, he was hurt and couldn't play.

Advertisement
Again, that wasn't all him...We had to hire Cooney to cement Southridge boys.

Agreed. Way too much credit for Dugans on here. Only because he's at FSU now. If Manny kept him, he would be getting the same treatment as Rumph and Banda since Thomas and Pope along with Ezzard would all be gone if he was retained.

Ok. #1 he was one of our better recruiters. Maybe you dont feel that way and that's fine. But his results proved it

No they really don't...And again I'm not saying he isn't a good recruiter, he did a decent job here.

I'm talking about kids to be blindly flocking to Ron Dugans, breaking commitments, etc, etc...to go to a team with no quarterback, and no offensive line, like he's some kind of god. It wasn't anywhere remotely like that at UM.

You: Guy can't recruit

Me: Look at all these guys he recruited

You: I don't care about that

Are you always retarded, or just on this board?

Look at your little stupid *** list...A. You are overrating the kids, AND your list isn't that great other than the stars...I'm really supposed to respect a list with Sam Bruce, Dayall Harris, Evidence Njoku, Marques Ezzard on it? B. It's not that bad, either...I had no problem with Dugans here, I never said "guy can't recruit", I just said he wasn't this lock city, pied piper for kids to break off commitments left and right for.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back