2020 4-star WR Michael Redding

Cooney was the bigger problem ? I thought he actually was the one who convinced JT4 to come back ?
Like I say everything that glitters ain't gold. Manny was the one who opened that door and got Jeff back. Cooney was involved but its manny that started that dialogue and got everything resolved. Like in Adam and eve that snake is one real slick devil. Yes Jeff got into a fight with dugans but theres ALOT more to that story. Even once dugans was made aware of the situation going on he still took the high road. Listen I have my issues with dugans as well. But stop just hating on the man like were so much better off now and he was ****.

Advertisement
He was a really good recruiter but at the end of the day the room was a mess last year and the receivers didn’t look good at all in terms of play. Saw no progression in that aspect and all of them struggled with drops.
I'm not sure who played at a high level on here and who didnt but one thing there is zero room for in football is distractions. With distractions everything suffers. Leadership or more importantly our lack of it was our biggest problem last year. Ideally you want atleast one vocal field leaderat all times. On defense we had shaq and jaquan. On offense we have no one. On top of things when ur qb is the exact opposite of a leader **** goes downhill real quick. But hey what do I know. Fvck bum *** dugans right. It was all his fault

Like I say everything that glitters ain't gold. Manny was the one who opened that door and got Jeff back. Cooney was involved but its manny that started that dialogue and got everything resolved. Like in Adam and eve that snake is one real slick devil. Yes Jeff got into a fight with dugans but theres ALOT more to that story. Even once dugans was made aware of the situation going on he still took the high road. Listen I have my issues with dugans as well. But stop just hating on the man like were so much better off now and he was ****.
Are you able to elaborate on some of the back story you're talking about?

Advertisement
These guys need to listen to Jackie’s hat...

9B33D6F4-E77C-412D-8A69-A1FBB9984B5B.gif

we Are seriously underestimating the recruiting efforts of ufag and fspoo. Their alumni bases are huge and their fan presence in sofla is as well. Not to mention their bag game. Both Stevenson and Lewis were committed to them at one point.
While we worry about bama uga and Clemson for Harris, Williams, Lewis and the 5 star kids, we should worry about the Florida schools for the rest of the kids in our 20 and 21 classes.

I was just asking since you in the know . Personally I Liked Dugans And was hoping Manny would’ve kept him. Only problem with the WRs was all the drops

Advertisement
In 2 class he got 1 fivestar and 3 four stars

He also prolly would have got Haselwood had we not completely ran off the rails last year. I know all the offensive coaches got fired but yall would be crazy to think they were all bad coaches especially when we can find threads on here praising them. Ppl were scared dugans was going to florida state. I will say this Richt jr was terrible in my opinion and I have never heard a fan of where stacey searles coached praise his coaching. He may know X's and O's but it seems to be a disconnect between him and his players.

Did he commit to them yet or has his pops confirm or hinted at him going to FSU
I believe these were his most recent comments about it from a few weeks ago . And now a decision is coming soon after he just visited twice I think bodes well for us

Interesting comment about the mom being the “last one” he had to win over . I just don’t see what he would stand to benefit from trolling it seems genuine

Attachments

• B6546001-D3D4-485A-A715-188E34B50249.png
    B6546001-D3D4-485A-A715-188E34B50249.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 164
  • F36F180A-8615-4601-B1A2-C4D908CD10F5.png
    F36F180A-8615-4601-B1A2-C4D908CD10F5.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 162
I believe these were his most recent comments about it from a few weeks ago . And now a decision is coming soon after he just visited twice I think bodes well for us

Interesting comment about the mom being the “last one” he had to win over . I just don’t see what he would stand to benefit from trolling it seems genuine

would we take him and Daz or what?

Advertisement
In all aspects of life you should intimately know your enemies... if you think that's all they have ur incorrect

Not saying it's their only selling point, but it is certainly a major one for them. And you know that as well. The poor recruiting by Willie & company over his first two seasons at skill positions is a major selling point. Again, you know that.

I'm not sure who played at a high level on here and who didnt but one thing there is zero room for in football is distractions. With distractions everything suffers. Leadership or more importantly our lack of it was our biggest problem last year. Ideally you want atleast one vocal field leaderat all times. On defense we had shaq and jaquan. On offense we have no one. On top of things when ur qb is the exact opposite of a leader **** goes downhill real quick. But hey what do I know. Fvck bum *** dugans right. It was all his fault

Yeah **** bum *** dugans...

WR catching and route running was abysmal.
His seniority complex starting guys like cager over more talented guys also helped kill the locker room.

Cooney Southridge boys.
Kull who helped facilitate JT4 (only recruiting victory I feel he ever won).
Payton is just a die hard fan and would have been here no matter who the coach was.

Who does that leave you with that he snagged? Marquez who promptly got the **** out of here once he saw how full of **** dugans was? Harley who was begging for an offer and proceeded to regress with his route running/catching?

Advertisement
Yeah **** bum *** dugans...

WR catching and route running was abysmal.
His seniority complex starting guys like cager over more talented guys also helped kill the locker room.

Cooney Southridge boys.
Kull who helped facilitate JT4 (only recruiting victory I feel he ever won).
Payton is just a die hard fan and would have been here no matter who the coach was.

Who does that leave you with that he snagged? Marquez who promptly got the **** out of here once he saw how full of **** dugans was? Harley who was begging for an offer and proceeded to regress with his route running/catching?

His nephew.

They're dropping some bags (I know you know) and to he loves playing the race card.

They always recruit well but they are cleaning up instate with the second tier of kids. Coming off a horrible season and with the incompetency, Taggert has shown its obvious whats up.

I'm not someone who watches tape so I don't pretend to be an expert. But 247's Top 100 in Florida rankings is hard to look at as a Canes Fan. Top kids committed elsewhere and the second level mainly FSU and UF.

Not being negative. I trust Manny on his evaluations. Once he proves it on the field he'll have a better chance getting kids.
So if he’s evaluating right and winning on the field, isn’t that getting kids?

All the smoke still says FSU.
I do think we have a chance if his dad is serious and not trolling. But the internet has even turned the old heads into clout chasers so u never know.

Listening to a Nole podcast and Berg was saying he was close to CB'ing Redding to FSU. He said the advantage FSU has is that they've been recruiting him the longest and Miami is just now really getting involved.

Still up in the air though.

Advertisement
Back