2020 4-star WR Michael Redding

Advertisement
I like Henderson and Rosemy over him but I dont think they are coming. Odunze is more even but I dont think Poitier is better. Regardless recruit them all and take who ever jumps in.
I agree about Henderson and Rosemy. I also agree with the last sentence.

I like Henderson and Rosemy over him but I dont think they are coming. Odunze is more even but I dont think Poitier is better. Regardless recruit them all and take who ever jumps in.

HEnderson has been at Clemson for the past couple of days. Just read a 247 story with pics of their QB commit - DJ kid from Cali... throwing to him during a camp with Dabo and company watching this morning. Couple of CBs for him to Clemson already in....

Rosemy will end up at UGA.

HEnderson has been at Clemson for the past couple of days. Just read a 247 story with pics of their QB commit - DJ kid from Cali... throwing to him during a camp with Dabo and company watching this morning. Couple of CBs for him to Clemson already in....

Rosemy will end up at UGA.

And the **** board is having a predictable meltdown which means it’s very likely Henderson commits to Clemson soon.

Advertisement
I'm not going to lie, I'm not a huge fan of summer official visits. It's obviously better than none, but its not the same as going really close to signing day or during a game week.

But who knows maybe the coaches are pushing for them this year. The coaches are more freed up during the week in the summer since they aren't working on a game plan, plus they will have more individual time with the recruit since it is not near signing day when a ton of recruits visit.
Definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again. Change ups to keep the hitters honest.

A little fun fact
20190612_231247.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk why he would want to got here when we got TVD dropping dimes all over paradise and we got room for him.

Advertisement
Back