2020 4-star WR Michael Redding

Advertisement
Would be a great pull, feel like we might be running #2 to Semenholes. Apparently he's tight with the Sims kid and Griffis as well from IMG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per Wiltfong:

Additional notes.

“They are up there, “ Redding told me regarding Miami moving up his list.

“What fires me up about Miami is that they have a new coaching staff, I like their new quarterback commit, and I see that they have potential to do good this year. “
"Potential to do good", we got to live up to the expectations this year, none of that underperforming bs we been doing the past decades with the talent we have.

Per Wiltfong:

Additional notes.

“What fires me up about Miami is that they have a new coaching staff, I like their new quarterback commit, and I see that they have potential to do good this year. “

Appreciate the update!

Would be HUGE if we land this kid. He’s a borderline 5 star talent, similar to Chaney.

Advertisement
Per Wiltfong:

Additional notes.

Aka if Enos lights up the scoreboard we have a seat at the table.

His pops a UM fan and posted that he will be on an OV for paradise camp.

Advertisement
I'm not going to lie, I'm not a huge fan of summer official visits. It's obviously better than none, but its not the same as going really close to signing day or during a game week.

But who knows maybe the coaches are pushing for them this year. The coaches are more freed up during the week in the summer since they aren't working on a game plan, plus they will have more individual time with the recruit since it is not near signing day when a ton of recruits visit.

Advertisement
Back