2020 4 Star OT Isaiah Walker Transfers to Miami

Advertisement
1589101586845.gif

ABC.

Now, develop him into a top 3 round NFL talent and don't let him flounder around like a shoe patsy.

Williams is already going to be a 6th year senior.
I understand that, the rules allow for 25 recruits a year or 50 in a 2 year period. So we have one left for 2020 and they can take one from the 2021 class leaving you only 24 recruits for 2021. That wasn’t my opinion on it, 24/7 wrote it in their article when Walker sent out the tweet. They have now taken that part out of the article so if it’s wrong it’s wrong.

Last edited:
Even if he has to sit which I wish more of our Oline can once we get the depth figured out it’ll be great for the program. It’s rare for a True frosh especially on the O or D lines to come in and play at a high level. 1 year of strength and conditioning plus practice will do wonders. I’m anxious to see how Zion progresses this year after being thrown to the wolves.

Advertisement
I love that he FINISHES. None of that nice guy ****.
Also love that he's athletic. No more fat lumbering guys please.
That seems to be the trend. Rodriguez and Seymoure....they literally look like they are slapping kids to the ground in their highlights.
Love it!

Advertisement
Traore is a redshirt soph and he might start at G, Campbell at T, and Scaife at G. Scaife playing G depends on if we get Williams. If we don’t then Scaife will be at T.
This is false lol. Scaife looks like he will be playing guard regardless. Unless whoever at RT shîts the bed

Advertisement
If this kid can gain appropriate weight and strength and he’s not a head case, then we are adding two book end tackles with him and Rivers. Gotta have em to win. Worth the risk

I’ve said he needs to add weight but he has a great skill set to work with at tackle for sure
Yo brock. A friend says if she brushes her teeth and washes her cooch the sloppy seconds aren't really sloppy....

I kid brother. Good get for us. I'm just dying to have some wins....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back