2020 4 Star OT Isaiah Walker Transfers to Miami

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Screenshot_20200509-141121_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
I dont Think people comprehend how good this is for us. He’s arguably the most gifted south Florida lineman since ereck flowers and he plays a premium position at tackle where we struggle mightily recruiting... Stud get and definitely a top 5 talent in this class, **** top 3...

Advertisement
I dont Think people comprehend how good this is for us. He’s arguably the most gifted south Florida lineman since ereck flowers and he plays a premium position at tackle where we struggle mightily recruiting... Stud get and definitely a top 5 talent in this class, **** top 3...
Happy Brock? Lol you were having a meltdown on those who didn’t want him this week.

It’s a case that should be mutually beneficial. He is getting a second chance to do what he wanted to do originally, and we are getting an opportunity to not having blown the best OL class in south Florida history.

Advertisement
I understand the posturing and the culture stances, but you have to make decisions case by case and sometimes that means exceptions for talent if the vetting just shows a homesick kid who made the wrong choice.

If the coaches are comfortable I like the addition of talent and give a little leeway for a kid coming home.

Advertisement
Even if he doesn't get the waiver we still have our starting LT for the next 4 years. Walker is a legit blue chip LT prospect with NFL upside.

Advertisement
We essentially end up with two kids who UF had pencilled as 2 of the top recruits in their class with Tae and Walker.
And the thing is we basically just traded lingard for avantae Williams and issiah walker lol. I’d take that trade 10 times out of 10. We already got 2 studs back coming in so it didn’t matter in chaney and knighton

Never had a problem with this. We’re in no position to be picky. If down the road we win a couple consecutive coastals and maybe an ACC championship, then i would say we can turn down kids that chose not to sign with us originally to set a precedent that you can’t play games with us.

Advertisement
Back