2020-21 Transfer Portal (NCAA Basketball)

Advertisement
I find it interesting yet disappointing on the lack of activity by the coaching staff given the current status of the roster.
It feels like they are comfortable with the current status of the roster as they are counting on Wong and McGusty returning.

I find it interesting yet disappointing on the lack of activity by the coaching staff given the current status of the roster.
It feels like they are comfortable with the current status of the roster as they are counting on Wong and McGusty returning.
I guess L is signing his pink slip with the fact that he's happy with a frontcourt of Gak, Sam, Miller, and Walker.

Advertisement
In speaking to some HS and grassroots coaches here in Florida, it seems that it's pretty common knowledge at this point that our current staff is just stealing money, and some of them are also saying what many on this message board have been saying in that Larranaga is senile. :youre-nuts:

The staff’s incompetence is one thing but Barry Jackson has already reported that they hope to add a power forward and are still waiting for Wong and McGusty. So any idea of lack of activity by the staff festering in your brains should be ignored because you’re never going to know who they’re after until it’s all but a done deal. That’s how they work. Miller and Moore were out of the blue and so will the next guy.
In speaking to some HS and grassroots coaches here in Florida, it seems that it's pretty common knowledge at this point that our current staff is just stealing money, and some of them are also saying what many on this message board have been saying in that Larranaga is senile. :youre-nuts:
Many? There are like two guys on the basketball board doing most of the posting and I’m pretty sure one them would be diagnosed with autism if those coaches you’re talking about got a look at him.

Advertisement
The staff’s incompetence is one thing but Barry Jackson has already reported that they hope to add a power forward and are still waiting for Wong and McGusty. So any idea of lack of activity by the staff festering in your brains should be ignored because you’re never going to know who they’re after until it’s all but a done deal. That’s how they work. Miller and Moore were out of the blue and so will the next guy.

Many? There are like two guys on the basketball board doing most of the posting and I’m pretty sure one them would be diagnosed with autism if those coaches you’re talking about got a look at him.
LOL!!! Unfortunately, this staff's continuous incompetence and annual recruiting failures in state say different, but by all means please feel free to continue to believe what'd you like. As a Canes fan, I hope I'm wrong and that L and staff can turn it around. However, based off the past 3 years it doesn't look like it.

They don't need another power forward, between Walker and Waardenburg they're set at the 4. They need a rim running 5, it really couldn't be more clear.

Everyone sees it except Blake James and a handful of delusional slurpers on this board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
just doing a quick skim of available front court kids yet to announce a new home and I see 20-30 players that would help us.

Want:
Cisse, Anei

Acceptable:
Smith, Manley, Sy

Unknowns with potential:
Gray, Ngandu, Batcho (Injuries with a capital I though)

Probably not fits:
Penn Johnson (wants to go to the west coast), Jordan Brown (good player, but not the rim protector we need), Butz (Moore's teammate at DePaul, not really a rim protector)

If his name is even mentioned in the same sentence as UM, I'll fund the banner plane myself:
Kraljevic

Advertisement
Back