2020-21 Transfer Portal (NCAA Basketball)

Still available per this post.

Just odd that he has been one of the top available transfers for a while and there's been zero buzz on who is after him. I hope we are going full throttle on him, but based on our history with bigs, I won't hold my breath.

Advertisement
Just odd that he has been one of the top available transfers for a while and there's been zero buzz on who is after him. I hope we are going full throttle on him, but based on our history with bigs, I won't hold my breath.

I have not heard of Miami pursuing anyone in the last two weeks. That is not encouraging as it means Miami might start the season with 11 players.

I have not heard of Miami pursuing anyone in the last two weeks. That is not encouraging as it means Miami might start the season with 11 players.
Should be a lock:
Beverly
Poplar
J Miller/Robinson
Walker/Gak
Sam/R Miller

Maybe's:
Moore (the NCAA rule on multiple transfers adds some uncertainty)
Wong
Kam

Doubtful:
Joseph

As it stands, getting to 11 will be a tough task. We only have 8 "locks".

Should be a lock:
Beverly
Poplar
J Miller/Robinson
Walker/Gak
Sam/R Miller

Maybe's:
Moore (the NCAA rule on multiple transfers adds some uncertainty)
Wong
Kam

Doubtful:
Joseph

As it stands, getting to 11 will be a tough task. We only have 8 "locks".

Ouch. That is bad. I want all of the players to stay healthy so all of the fans can focus on the coaching job being done by the staff.

We've almost always done our transfer work behind the scenes. Only when we are a done deal then it gets leaked. We've never done well with the kid who "cuts" his list to a Final 10 etc.... L prefers to work the connections he has with prep, HS and AAU coaches to help guide them to kids who have legit interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I'll save you the 10 minutes. Only interesting thing he said was that he's still at DePaul finishing some class work. Otherwise, it was a steady stream of vague and general answers to softball questions.

Advertisement
Back