2020 & 2021 CB Prospects

We don't have new db coaches though, still banda/rumph. At the least the plan B & C prospects need to become plan A. Get 3 of those committed early then swing for the fences on kids like gray, davis, and brooks.

Kinda what they did though right?

Locked up Couch, Brownlee, K.Smith (who is close to a stud himself)...Shot for Stevenson/Elam/Dent.

And they seem to like Emerson and will take him.

Advertisement
Kinda what they did though right?

Locked up Couch, Brownlee, K.Smith (who is close to a stud himself)...Shot for Stevenson/Elam/Dent.

And they seem to like Emerson and will take him.
Yeah this year they gravitated more to that but in 2017 and 2018 classes they slow played some good db's: samuel and troutman immediately come to mind. This year we completely ignored jaden davis which was criminal IMO.

Yeah this year they gravitated more to that but in 2017 and 2018 classes they slow played some good db's: samuel and troutman immediately come to mind. This year we completely ignored jaden davis which was criminal IMO.

Ya but imo, gotta watch how many small corners you take, and Davis is tiny...They liked Couch better. I agree with a lot of what you're saying though.

Advertisement
Ya but imo, gotta watch how many small corners you take, and Davis is tiny...They liked Couch better. I agree with a lot of what you're saying though.
Luckily 2020 has tons of db's in Florida of every body type to choose from. In 2020 plan B or C kids will be normally B plus caliber prospects most other years.

Advertisement
How did Onwuzo do this year. I like his work and likes to hit. Nothing flashy but bring him to UM... @LCE you anybody got his hudl from this year? This should be the kind of kid Rumph is keeping tabs on and working. I li

The point of this thread was just to highlight some of the up & coming CB's in the next couple classes.

I don't think they're all takes, these are just some of the kids to keep up on, there's a bunch others as well.

Also, I'll update & add more film as these kids play more, a lot of them are just now starting this season.

Thanks El for listing all the kids. Are there any particular ones we’re more interested in at Miami? I’m new to recruiting so don’t know all the young men quite like you do r a few others. Much appreciation in advance mate...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back