2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

Big recruitment here. I have a feeling that him coming here would solidify Stevenson, whereas if he goes away, Stevenson will as well (not neccessarily to the same school)

Advertisement
When Tyrique starts gettin CBs to Clemson then ill be worried. They going to school together and they both definitely like Miami. But yeah I would love him but Im more concerned about OL and Defense

this is why we should also be going all out for John Dunmore. Ladson is a long shot, but if we could land Dunmore, and keep Fuller and Payton, that's a **** good WR class. Obviously you keep going after Ladson but man, if we miss on Ladson and are too late on Dunmore I'll be ****ed.

Bingo. This is why I keep complaining about him being this cycles Asante Samuel. Interest early on doesn't guarantee interest later.

Advertisement
Wiltfong put a crystal ball for clemson for him. It’s clear we have work to do here. Seems like we are trailing them right now in the recruitment. Hope we can make a move again

Is this a position of need?

Stacked 18' class with arguably the top receiver in the state for the 19' class and 3 stud receivers in the 20' class.

Advertisement
Is this a position of need?

Stacked 18' class with arguably the top receiver in the state for the 19' class and 3 stud receivers in the 20' class.
It’s not but if we can get him why not try to. Don’t want to concede the recruitment this early. My top 5 biggest wants in this class
Is
1.Evan neal
2. Rique Stevenson
3. Kris bogle
4. Tyler davis
5. Trey sanders
We already got a couple committed out of my top 10 in Jeremiah Payton and Samuel brooks

Clemson pushing the new WR U angle. The issue is their offense has changed since Morris left and Watson went to NFL.

My wife graduated Clemson, i Live close to Clemson, and their offense is run oriented and dink and dunk passing game. Our offense throws the ball down the field much more than Clemson now. Also Clemson has signed 2 very similiar body type WRs last 2 classes as Ladson. Higgins from Tennessee and the 1 player from Alabama last year.

Miami has no one with exact body style and skill set as Ladson. I guess Wiggins is closest.
Ladson could be the next AJ Green in Richt offense.

Also Ladson needs to understand that a Miami Dade kid would be bored as everything in Clemson, SC. Dade kids are terrible fits at clemson.

Also Clemson only comes to Miami when they want a wr? Miami is in the community all the time giving back. Let me recruit Ladson!

Advertisement
has rattler said anything since Tyson picked UGA

please.

dude has had his tail between his legs since signing day. doubtful he ever again shows up around here. unfortunate, because although i have my doubts, there's probably a reasonable (45%?) chance the guy is a decent human being.

but i suspect he's embarrassed. for two reasons: first, he probably knows the kid played him and a bunch of folks, and second, he's likely hiding from his horror that in the end, some bags were dropped here.

too bad, but that's life.

Saw on a Ga board they feel confident in getting Ladson and Don Chaney Jr next year LOL at those guesses.
If don Chaney doesn’t end up here then I’ve officially lost hope on any 5 star kid from sofla.
I agree with us going after all these kids form Jville and GA now. CMR been around too long to keep being jerked around by these kids and their families. From the looks of it no other kid down here has had he attention from us more than Chaney. And let’s stop at the looking at the parents and what they do and who they are and how much money they make as a barometer to where their kid is going cause it didn’t work for PS2, TC and a bunch of kids.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s March

Relax. Kid has already been on campus more times than Tyson did. Not comparable. Kid likes us and Dugans. Let it play out.

Correct. He'll show his hand once visit/camp season comes around. As others have said, if he goes out of his way to avoid Paradise or any other events sponsored by Miami, we'll all know that he's going somewhere else.

Advertisement
Back