2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

I’m lying? About what? The fact that you said I keep talking about guys who only played under Morris when clearly the very post before i was only talking about Cain and Williams?

And you still think nobody in this thread has said going to Clemson will hurt this kid’s draft stock?

Please point out this post.

Advertisement
Please point out this post.

Fourth post of this thread. I've already quoted it for you earlier on...

"Attending Clemson would cost this kid multiple rounds of draft position."

As for my post only talking about Williams and Cain?

"First off, I have not praised Clemson's offense once. Dude said their wide receivers don't produce. They produce enough to get drafted in the first round last year and the second round this year."

Fourth post of this thread. I've already quoted it for you earlier on...

No, dumbass. Point out the post where you were “clearly” taking about about deion cain and mike williams and I wrongfully accused you of talking about guys who played under Chad Morris.

If you read far enough back. Posters said Hopkins will soon be the only Clemson reciever in the NFL. The reason the arguement started. So ya people did.
He will be bryant showed he's a emotional wreck, sammy injury bug, and the mike williams well jury is still out. But to suggest that Clemson is head and shoulders a NFL guarantee is a bit premature.

Advertisement
No, dumbass. Point out the post where you were “clearly” taking about about deion cain and mike williams and I wrongfully accused you of talking about guys who played under Chad Morris.

Screen Shot 2018-02-24 at 12.04.56 PM.png

First round last year and second round this year clearly Williams and Cain. But then you bring up the arkansas coach again

Jnf: “i was wrongfully accused of citing sammy watkins and martavis bryant in my defense of clemson’s current offensive system.”

Lol you are literally putting words into my mouth. I said I cited them twice. Did you fail to read that as well?

Lmfao. You are truly an idiot. You cited sammy watkins martavis bryant and deandre hopkins in your first post in this thread. You did exactly what I said you did.

You're a ******* idiot. That's literally the only way you can be so dense. You said I kept bringing up watkins bryant and hopkins. Please point me to a second post where I say anything about bryant hopkins or watkins other than saying they won't be out of the league in a few years. Find that, *****. Then maybe I won't consider you a lying piece of trash.

Advertisement
Hey buddy. Go back to literally the fourth post of this thread.

Dude is legit saying that by just attending Clemson a wide receiver would hurt his stock.

Also, what's my fake point? That despite their anemic offense they still had a WR put up better numbers than any of our wide receivers? Or that they have had four legit draft picks at WR in recent years? Please enlighten me to which one of those statements was false.

Again. You guys are absolute morons if you think going to Clemson will hurt this kid's draft stock. It just won't. Just like if Tyson or Pat had come to Miami, it wouldn't have hurt their draft stock. Studs are studs. And Clemson has a track record of developing wide receivers.

Jnf: “i only brought up deion cain and mike williams when discussing clemson wr’s despite the fact that my first post in the thread was about clemson wideouts that played for clemson five years ago under a totally different OC.”

You're a ******* idiot. That's literally the only way you can be so dense. You said I kept bringing up watkins bryant and hopkins. Please point me to a second post where I say anything about bryant hopkins or watkins other than saying they won't be out of the league in a few years. Find that, *****. Then maybe I won't consider you a lying piece of trash.

The bottom line is that you were citing guys who played clemson when they had a great OC and ran a totally different offensive system. You did it in the first post on this thread. Youre good at nothing except obfuscation.

The bottom line is that you were citing guys who played clemson when they had a great OC and ran a totally different offensive system. You did it in the first post on this thread. Youre good at nothing except obfuscation.

LMAO. "A completely different offensive system"

Keep lying to yourself homie.

Jnf: “i only brought up deion cain and mike williams when discussing clemson wr’s despite the fact that my first post in the thread was about clemson wideouts that played for clemson five years ago under a totally different OC.”

Convenient find. I'm calling you out for straight up lying that I said something false.

LMAO. "A completely different offensive system"

Keep lying to yourself homie.

Convenient find. I'm calling you out for straight up lying that I said something false.

Effective call out. Will work about as well as your claim that you were wrongfully accused of bringing up sammy watkins.

Advertisement
Effective call out. Will work about as well as your claim that you were wrongfully accused of bringing up sammy watkins.

Lol you still haven't told me which of those statements was false. You'll bring up the Morris argument again, which doesn't really say I'm wrong about anything I've said.

Clemson. Will. Not. Hurt. A. Wide. Receiver's. Draft. Stock.

Neither will Miami.

Holler at me when Clemson stops producing NFL wide receivers.

Lol you still haven't told me which of those statements was false. You'll bring up the Morris argument again, which doesn't really say I'm wrong about anything I've said.

Clemson. Will. Not. Hurt. A. Wide. Receiver's. Draft. Stock.

Neither will Miami.

Holler at me when Clemson stops producing NFL wide receivers.

Who do you think you are arguing with?

He will be bryant showed he's a emotional wreck, sammy injury bug, and the mike williams well jury is still out. But to suggest that Clemson is head and shoulders a NFL guarantee is a bit premature.

Got it. The Hurns, Dorsett, Coley trio will out perform them. I'm with you.. I know you didn't say that, but I didn't say anything was a guarantee with Clemson.

Looking at Ladson, I think we have some great recruiting tools. Home team, Great WR coach, teammates currently on our roster.

It's going to be a battle. I'm thinking we get him. The staff is dialed in on recruiting (offensively)

Advertisement
This thread is hilarious. People point out a problem clemson has that can be used to negative recruit them and you had a bunch of rube clemson water carriers talking about kids who played for the arkansas head coach, as if that’s relevant at all. Bunch of incorrigible morons trying to be “objective.”
These facquits are so self-loathing that they feel the need to suck up to other fan bases to show how refined and objective they are. Fcking **** boy stooges tripping over themselves to prop up the competition.

They should send Ladson some handwritten notes using their best quill pens and paper they made from hemp telling him how great Clemson is for WRs.

These facquits are so self-loathing that they feel the need to suck up to other fan bases to show how refined and objective they are. Fcking **** boy stooges tripping over themselves to prop up the competition.

They should send Ladson some handwritten notes using their best quill pens and paper they made from hemp telling him how great Clemson is for WRs.

Theyre begging for acceptance by the national college football twitter crew. It’s pathetic.

I was responding to an idiot saying going to Clemson hurts a wide receiver's draft stock. That is simply not true.

My intention was not to crap on our offense. I shouldn't even have brought our wide receivers up. I have no idea why you're bringing two defensive linemen into this thread.
Because you said he would be drafted higher than any of our players.

Advertisement
Back