2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

How blindly people bash other programs on here makes i difficult to engage in a stimulating discussion about football. I'll explain to you how they operate.

Coach. Doesn't coach at Miami? Corch or Can only recruit or pays for players and no matter what is fired within 3 years (if the NCAA doesn't get them first)

Recruit. Doesn't sign with Miami? Not our caliber or bought and the move is career suicide. Savage card removed.

Recruiting site: hates Miami and its players.

Television: hates Miami and its players.

This arguement today is one of the worst. Dabo an old wide receiver coach has Hopkins, Bryant, Williams, and others in the league and fans are arguing that we have Allen Hurns. Who Jacksonville is contemplating cutting. Unbelievable. Stacey Coley our 5 star fell to the late rounds, kids see that.

Miami is on the way up, but one recruiting pitch we have lost is the ability to point at star players still in or entering their prime in the NFL.
You on drugs, while some have retired Miami is still putting impact guys in the league signing big time contracts.
Olivier Vernon and Calais Campbell are two of the highest paid dlineman. Allen bailey just got a deal under 30 million recently. Olsen Pierre has outperformed #1 pick in Robert nkemdiche at arizona and it’s not close. Artie burns was top 5 in lowest yards given up per catch as a corner back. Adrian Colbert played as well as any db in the last 6 games of the season. Duke Johnson is a boss and headed for a big pay day soon. Lamar miller just got a 30million dollar deal or so. Greg Olsen and jimmy graham still balling. Miami just put 9 in the draft last year with 11 making rosters with undrafted free agents included. Have at least 7-8 getting drafted this year. And many more

Advertisement
They got me wanting to go to Clemson
LOL. These guys are relentless in their zeal to be the world's most impartial fans. Never seen a group of college football fans so bent on showing everyone how refined and worldly they are in their opinions.

Cain fell flat on his face as the #1 WR at Clemson. He barely outperformed T-Rex Berrios with Rosier as QB. Cain is a 2nd to 3rd RD pick. So is Major9 and McIntosh.
Same dudes denigrate Berrios on here but eat Cain's bootyhole until it gets badly chafed.

You on drugs, while some have retired Miami is still putting impact guys in the league signing big time contracts.
Olivier Vernon and Calais Campbell are two of the highest paid dlineman. Allen bailey just got a deal under 30 million recently. Olsen Pierre has outperformed #1 pick in Robert nkemdiche at arizona and it’s not close. Artie burns was top 5 in lowest yards given up per catch as a corner back. Adrian Colbert played as well as any db in the last 6 games of the season. Duke Johnson is a boss and headed for a big pay day soon. Lamar miller just got a 30million dollar deal or so. Greg Olsen and jimmy graham still balling. Miami just put 9 in the draft last year with 11 making rosters with undrafted free agents included. Have at least 7-8 getting drafted this year. And many more

See what you just did? Almost any consistent top 25 school in the country can name a group of players that is doing well in the NFL.

What made Miami different was having Pro Bowlers all over the field everywhere.

That list you named is an insult to the talent level we use to have in the league. It doesn't compare to the days of Reed, Lewis, Taylor, wilfork, merriweather, Vilma, Beason, Franks, shockey, Portis, moss, and James and a **** load of others.

We LOVE our current Pro Canes, and it's a good group of guys, but it's not separating us from anyone else. A lot of schools have what you just named. It's not worth my energy to show you an example, but we don't have the pro level advantage we use to.

Lmao. Deon cain put up pretty much the same numbers as Berrios this year. ******* idiot.

Nobody has said going to Coemson by itself hurts a WRs stock, you idiotic rube. You keep making up fake points to argue against instead of taking your L. Clemson’s offensive system does not allow WRs to attack down the field consistently. They spend most of their time running curls. That is a fact. It shoul be used to negative recruit against them when they are recruiting a guy like Ladson. Instead we get some ******* moron like you making up fake arguments to carry water for Clemson.

Hey buddy. Go back to literally the fourth post of this thread.

"Attending Clemson would cost this kid multiple rounds of draft position."

Dude is legit saying that by just attending Clemson a wide receiver would hurt his stock.

Also, what's my fake point? That despite their anemic offense they still had a WR put up better numbers than any of our wide receivers? Or that they have had four legit draft picks at WR in recent years? Please enlighten me to which one of those statements was false.

Again. You guys are absolute morons if you think going to Clemson will hurt this kid's draft stock. It just won't. Just like if Tyson or Pat had come to Miami, it wouldn't have hurt their draft stock. Studs are studs. And Clemson has a track record of developing wide receivers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
See what you just did? Almost any consistent top 25 school in the country can name a group of players that is doing well in the NFL.

What made Miami different was having Pro Bowlers all over the field everywhere.

That list you named is an insult to the talent level we use to have in the league. It doesn't compare to the days of Reed, Lewis, Taylor, wilfork, merriweather, Vilma, Beason, Franks, shockey, Portis, moss, and James and a **** load of others.

We LOVE our current Pro Canes, and it's a good group of guys, but it's not separating us from anyone else. A lot of schools have what you just named. It's not worth my energy to show you an example, but we don't have the pro level advantage we use to.
Why would we when we have had golden and Shannon coaching our teams for a decade? It takes time to correct some things. We are starting to get the pipeline back in order is my point

Cain fell flat on his face as the #1 WR at Clemson. He barely outperformed T-Rex Berrios with Rosier as QB. Cain is a 2nd to 3rd RD pick. So is Major9 and McIntosh.

I was responding to an idiot saying going to Clemson hurts a wide receiver's draft stock. That is simply not true.

My intention was not to crap on our offense. I shouldn't even have brought our wide receivers up. I have no idea why you're bringing two defensive linemen into this thread.

Why would we when we have had golden and Shannon coaching our teams for a decade? It takes time to correct some things. We are starting to get the pipeline back in order is my point

So? You think recruits and other programs feel bad for us? I agree the coaching we had wasted a lot of top talent... but that doesn't mean kids are just going to ignore the success other programs have had in the mean time.

Clemson is a powerhouse right now, Clemson has better receivers in the NFL right now.

Miami is going to land Ladson for other reasons. We can do it. But we won't do it comparing NFL recievers.

As much as I hate to say it Clemson right now is the best receiver school in the country by far deondre Hopkins is a top 5 receiver Sammy hasn’t had health or a good qb in sorry buffalo and he was traded late to the rams martavias has weed issues but is a great talent cain and Williams are gonna be a problem Clemson has got receiver talent out the *** stop it with the biased opinions

NONE OF THESE GUYS EXCEPT MIKE WILLIAMS PLAYED AT CLEMSON UNDER THEIR CURRENT COORDINATOR

Hey buddy. Go back to literally the fourth post of this thread.

"Attending Clemson would cost this kid multiple rounds of draft position."

Dude is legit saying that by just attending Clemson a wide receiver would hurt his stock.

Also, what's my fake point? That despite their anemic offense they still had a WR put up better numbers than any of our wide receivers? Or that they have had four legit draft picks at WR in recent years? Please enlighten me to which one of those statements was false.

Again. You guys are absolute morons if you think going to Clemson will hurt this kid's draft stock. It just won't. Just like if Tyson or Pat had come to Miami, it wouldn't have hurt their draft stock. Studs are studs. And Clemson has a track record of developing wide receivers.

More mealy mouthed bull**** from you. Deon cain putting up nearly identical numbers to berrios isn’t a credit to them, you idiot. Nobody said their offense was “anemic.” Continue arguing about **** thay nobody else is you autist. Sammy Watkins getting drafted under Chad Morris has nothing to do with clemson’s current ****** offensive system but you keep arguing that it does.

Advertisement
NONE OF THESE GUYS EXCEPT MIKE WILLIAMS PLAYED AT CLEMSON UNDER THEIR CURRENT COORDINATOR

More mealy mouthed bull**** from you. Deon cain putting up nearly identical numbers to berrios isn’t a credit to them, you idiot. Nobody said their offense was “anemic.” Continue arguing about **** thay nobody else is you autist. Sammy Watkins getting drafted under Chad Morris has nothing to do with clemson’s current ****** offensive system but you keep arguing that it does.

You do realize Dabo use to be the Wide Recievers coach right?

And what NFL receivers from the U that we love to bring up played for Marc Richt while he was the coach at Miami?

For every arguement you guys make to try and prove your point, you fail to realize that these arguments go both ways..

Advertisement
You do realize Dabo use to be the Wide Recievers coach right?

And what NFL receivers from the U that we love to bring up played for Marc Richt while he was the coach at Miami?

For every arguement you guys make to try and prove your point, you fail to realize that these arguments go both ways..

What does any of that have to do with clemson’s offensive system that doesn’t give WRs many chances to attack down the field?

So when taj Boyd was there they didn’t put up numbers to yea Morris was a good coach but Dabo keeps a good coach

Advertisement

You're so blinded and misinformed it is laughable.

First off, I have not praised Clemson's offense once. Dude said their wide receivers don't produce. They produce enough to get drafted in the first round last year and the second round this year.

But let's talk about that offense. You seem to think it's undergone some dramatic change since Morris left. It hasn't. Both of their current OC's were there under Morris and it's the same system. You know what the difference this year was? Kelly Bryant is a garbage passer and the only pass he can complete is a curl route. Good chance with how they have recruited the QB position recently, that's going to change.

This thread is hilarious. People point out a problem clemson has that can be used to negative recruit them and you had a bunch of rube clemson water carriers talking about kids who played for the arkansas head coach, as if that’s relevant at all. Bunch of incorrigible morons trying to be “objective.”

You're so blinded and misinformed it is laughable.

First off, I have not praised Clemson's offense once. Dude said their wide receivers don't produce. They produce enough to get drafted in the first round last year and the second round this year.

But let's talk about that offense. You seem to think it's undergone some dramatic change since Morris left. It hasn't. Both of their current OC's were there under Morris and it's the same system. You know what the difference this year was? Kelly Bryant is a garbage passer and the only pass he can complete is a curl route. Good chance with how they have recruited the QB position recently, that's going to change.

The difference is that they didn’t have an elite QB who could scramble plays open and they usually won’t have that.

You call me “misinformed” yet youre on here trying to make it seem like deion cain signifcantly outproduced berrios and talking about wrs who played for the arkansas head coach.

What does any of that have to do with clemson’s offensive system that doesn’t give WRs many chances to attack down the field?

Because dabo can say that coming here is going to prepare you for the NFL. You may not put up big stats but you'll win and you'll get drafted high.

My point is this works both ways. Richt is known for loving a power run game and doesn't have a lot of NFL receivers aside from AJ. He struggled to get Richards the ball this year with Rosier under center. Clemson is telling Ladson that. This sh*t works both ways.

Advertisement
Back