2019 U-School RB Kenny McIntosh talks Canes and more

View as article
Advertisement
Bump.
You guys still consider McIntosh a lock? Are we recruiting him at RB or another position?

I love Crowley but there are so many great backs out there for 2019 that it's tough to figure out who the most likely target for the 2nd RB spot will be.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bump.
You guys still consider McIntosh a lock? Are we recruiting him at RB or another position?

I love Crowley but there are so many great backs out there for 2019 that it's tough to figure out who the most likely target for the 2nd RB spot will be.
I think McIntosh is most likely to be our second RB at this point, but Trey Sanders is probably at the top of the RB board.

McIntosh is the type of athlete and football player that could end up being starting material at like 3 different positions at the next level. I can't shake the idea that he has awesome upside at LB, though. I get Jon Beason vibes -- Beason played Safety at Chaminade.

McIntosh is the type of athlete and football player that could end up being starting material at like 3 different positions at the next level. I can't shake the idea that he has awesome upside at LB, though. I get Jon Beason vibes -- Beason played Safety at Chaminade.

Yeah, I think LB might be his best position.

Agreed. Beason was also a good RB.

McIntosh first caught my attention as an 8th grader playing safety. He has plenty of experience on defense and is good at it.

Give him a legit shot at RB, but if others are better he has a fallback option with NFL potential.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back