2019 sofla free agency thread

The point is the school provides the aid. Not TAP or TAD or any other third party. Those systems just give the schools financial information.

We're speaking in circles.

It's not paid for by the school. Maybe it's the Archdiocese or a general "catholic" school fund. But STA is run by the Archdiocese of Miami and therefore there aren't shadow figures writing off tuition for athletes.

In other words, its not American Heritage.

Advertisement
Its a free for all down here and honestly it starts in youth league level.

The youth leagues now have 7 on 7 as well ..so its pretty much fostered and done to have s.fla football become AAU.

The SFExpress, Florida Fire, etc 7 on 7 teams all have youth 7 on 7 teams.
And so many 7 on 7 sponsored teams have popped up the last 2 years...thats where the bagmen/ hanger on types are laying in the weeds because majority of these guys dont coach hs ball.

My boy is up in Orlando right now with like 100 +kids for 7 on 7 tournament. ..Its AAU fellas..strap in your seatbelts.
Do you know if they play tomorrow? I'm in Orlando right now. I'd like to watch.

Its a free for all down here and honestly it starts in youth league level.

The youth leagues now have 7 on 7 as well ..so its pretty much fostered and done to have s.fla football become AAU.

The SFExpress, Florida Fire, etc 7 on 7 teams all have youth 7 on 7 teams.
And so many 7 on 7 sponsored teams have popped up the last 2 years...thats where the bagmen/ hanger on types are laying in the weeds because majority of these guys dont coach hs ball.

My boy is up in Orlando right now with like 100 +kids for 7 on 7 tournament. ..Its AAU fellas..strap in your seatbelts.
Once again big Facts

He's not wrong, you are. I went to Gibbons and can assure you as multiple players were my friends that they, while not as frequently as STA, received similar benefits.
McKay Scholarships - public money private education, friend to all the private schools.
Only recourse schools have is stop scheduling St.Thomas

Advertisement
Do you know if they play tomorrow? I'm in Orlando right now. I'd like to watch.

I think they do..chop and them up there.

Saturday, January 26th - Sunday, January 27th

AUSTIN-TINDALL REGIONAL PARK
4100 Boggy Creek Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Saturday
Pool play starts at 10am

Sunday
Single-elimination starts at 8am

When you lack facts and truth you are left with this passive-aggressive weakness.

"Passive-aggressive weakness."
What's passive-aggressive about @gogeta4 telling you to meet him at a St. Thomas game for a show and prove?

You're the one who won't meet him.
Pretty sure that's a poor reflection on you, no matter how much you try to deflect from it and ignore it in your posts.
And everybody here can see it.

You can meet him in person and reveal him to be a fraud.
But you won't.
It doesn't take a detective to deduce that if anybody's the fraud here without facts and truth, its the one who won't meet up for a show and prove.

Just gonna go head and press that "ignore" button since you're all hot-air.

Take @gogeta4 up on his offer or stop whining on the message boards about it.
Either way, "ignore".
G'night coward.

I think they do..chop and them up there.

Saturday, January 26th - Sunday, January 27th

AUSTIN-TINDALL REGIONAL PARK
4100 Boggy Creek Road
Kissimmee, FL 34744

Saturday
Pool play starts at 10am

Sunday
Single-elimination starts at 8am
Thanks bro.

Basically every word that you typed is wrong.

Whether it's about kids who can "play" getting attention (what about those that "can't" play?), STA getting the majority of their transfers from schools with larger enrollments (Dillard, Calvary Christian, American Heritage, Coconut Creek etc. have *smaller* enrollments) or sitting the bench not being worth it (go to one of their spring practices and see the offers being extended to kids who won't play in the fall).
I see you're a STA pole smoker. Kids who can't play will get ignored by colleges. Nobody is recruiting kids who suck so if they suck at St Thomas or suck at Dillard makes no difference. Name one kid who never played who got a real offer. I'm talking FBS or FCS. Not D3, pay your own tuition offers.

Advertisement
Not going to bother with Brian Piccolo anymore. Everybody here knows he's just a superfan with no actual connection to any of the coaches. Just a dork who's mommy and daddy paid for him to go to private school 40 years ago and has spent every day since defending the honor of said school.

Remember the name Brandon inniss

He’s in 8th grade and started for U School. Future 5 star. STA should be calling

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep your eyes on 9th grader Alton Tarber. He'll be a 4 or 5-star DT.
He was the #1 ranked optimist player in the country I believe. Played for the Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes.

Played varsity at Heritage in 8th grade. Transferred to Deerfield where he sat due to injury. Already 6'2" 290lbs. Looks like a grown a$$ man.
He'll get plenty offers this spring.

Advertisement
Back