2019 Signing Day Tracker

Lead story everywhere is the signing of our 35 year old punter. Dude is a badass for sure & we need a punter in the worst way, but when all the talk is about a punter - we're in trouble on the recruiting front!

why is this? did you not pay attention to the last 2 years? our punter was the 12th man for the opposing teams. every position is important. period.

Advertisement
I just read Alabama has 28 commits now and looking to add several more pieces, not only that but of the 28 commits 27 of them are 4 stars or better. Only non blue chip commit is a KICKER. They have 12 in the top 100, by comparison the PAC 12 has 10 in the top 100 in the entire conference. The **** is getting ridiculous.
Pretty sure the kicker is the #1 ranked kicker in the country too. Just happens to be a 3 star.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will be updated as more times are confirmed.

Unsigned commits (Time Signing)

DT Jared Harrison-Hunte - Ceremony scheduled at 3:30 pm but expected to send in LOI as early as 7 am.
QB Peyton Matocha - CONFIRMED
P Louis Hedley - CONFIRMED

Targets

DE Khris Bogle - 8 am (Florida)
CB Christian Williams - 9 am (Miami)
WR George Pickens - 10 am (UGA)
OT Darius Washington - 10 am (FSU)
S Martin Emerson - 11 am
CB Kaiir Elam - 12 pm
RB Mark-Antony Richards - 12:15 pm

I'm thrilled with what Manny has done, and feel like we were a winner today. That said ...

IIRC... We didn't send Emerson an loi and Elam and Richards are both turds. Is there any uncommitted prospects that we still have a shot at?

I'm thrilled with what Manny has done, and feel like we were a winner today. That said ...

IIRC... We didn't send Emerson an loi and Elam and Richards are both turds. Is there any uncommitted prospects that we still have a shot at?
Emerson put us in his top two schools yesterday in a social media post. I don’t know if we did or didn’t send him an loi but it would be weird to put us in the “top 2” if we didn’t

So two of the verbally committed guys [P and QB] have signed and we got one [DB] that was publicly undecided. That's it?

When can we go shopping at the portal again?

Advertisement
ESPN just did a great segment on our kicker. NSD on espn2 kicked off by highlighting that we flipped Williams from bama. great coverage. for us!!!

Advertisement
Back