2019 Signing Day Tracker

nycane

All-ACC
Soooo, I know we have been thinking Pickens is a long shot , and maybe he is, but he hasn't really made any announcements yet about what he is doing Just reading around some of the boards and Rusty Mansell, the UGA insider on the 247 board, feels like something is up.

No clue on why George Pickens has not ended all of this and just let it be known he is sticking with Auburn. I am saying Auburn, but something right now is not adding up imo. Let's see if ends this before tomorrow ever gets here.

Not to bring false hope but maybe we are in this..... UGA, of course, thinks it will be them if it isn't Auburn.

edit: Signing ceremony is 1:30 CT
his top three has been uga, auburn and um for a few weeks.

jackbenimble71

President
straight savage that he put #beatUF in the twitter hashtags.....already gonna be a fan favorite

TemplarCane

Junior
Most Inked Cane award goes to....

linesniper

Pastor of Muppets
Love the diversity, passion, and competitiveness this guy brings. Easily becoming one of my favs and most anticipated additions.

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Stop the damn Signing Day!

Its Whiff City fir the likes of us!

Canefam

Senior
You dudes need realize that 95% of the major schools already signed their classes in December... No major school will be signing more than 3 or 4 kids, the classes are already full... We will have a class around 25 this year (18 signees and 7 or so transfers)...