2019 recruiting

Advertisement

Highlights of Lester Quinones from IMG. He is trying to setup a visti with Miami so there is still hope for the 2019 recruiting class. Especially if Miami can get commitments from Harlond Beverly, Tristan Enaruna and Lester Quinones. All three would improve the overall athleticism of the current team. Especially when you add Isaiah Wong and Anthony Walker.

Last edited:

Update on Tristan Enaruna.

Update on Harlond Beverly.

Update on Lester Quinones.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami has a chance until they commit to another school. Getting an official visit would mean Miami is trending in the right direction.
Miami is selling playing time, an opportunity to start as a freshman along with an overseas trip to Italy in 2019.
It is a pitch worth listening too.

I'd venture to guess we have a legitimate shot with Beverly. The others are longer shots.

We didn't make Damion Baugh's cut.

The playing time is definitely here next year.

I see more reliance (again) on xsfers. Maybe a JuCo. We seem to always do better with the non-high school recruits.

Advertisement
I'd venture to guess we have a legitimate shot with Beverly. The others are longer shots.

We didn't make Damion Baugh's cut.

The playing time is definitely here next year.
Especially in the front court. Losing Huell & Buka, plus Amp plays some 4. We'll be left with Gak & the Kiwi (LMAO).

We need bigs in the worst way.

Especially in the front court. Losing Huell & Buka, plus Amp plays some 4. We'll be left with Gak & the Kiwi (LMAO).

We need bigs in the worst way.

Actually, the bigs next season will be Rodney Miller, Deng Gak and Anthony Walker. Sam Waardenburg is 6'10 but he struggles rebounding. I agree, another big or two is probably needed unless those four guys hit the weight room hard and gain 20 to 30 lbs of muscle.

Advertisement
Landing Harlond Beverly and Tristan Enaruna to add to Isaiah Wong and Anthony Walker would be a good recruiting class. The Canes would still need to add a grad transfer big to complete the 13 man roster.

With the Canes playing in Italy in August, I don't think Gak will be cleared to play at that time. That will give fans a good idea of what the team will look like in next season.

Advertisement
Landing Harlond Beverly and Tristan Enaruna to add to Isaiah Wong and Anthony Walker would be a good recruiting class. The Canes would still need to add a grad transfer big to complete the 13 man roster.

With the Canes playing in Italy in August, I don't think Gak will be cleared to play at that time. That will give fans a good idea of what the team will look like in next season.

That would be a very good class.

Assuming Willie is taken off scholarship next year and nobody transfers. Don’t we have 2 more spots?

1. DJ
  2. Lykes
  3. Kam
  4. Sam
  5. Deng
  6. Mack
  7. Miller
  8. Wong
  9. Walker II
  10. Beverly (if he comes)
  11. Enaruna (if he comes)

Advertisement