2019 predictions

KyCane38

Redshirt Freshman
I honestly looked to see if someone already started a thread like this but didn’t see one. Here are some predictions I have on the year since I’m bored this early in the morning.

QB: Tate Martell-perry will be 2nd but not play unless an injury occurs-Jarren transfers

RB- Lingard has less than 75 carries all year unless an injury occurs. DJ and Cam account for over 1600 yds 15 TDs. Tate adds 600 yds and 10 Tds on the ground

WR/TE: JT has 50+ catches and over 900 yds. KJ, Brevin and Mallory all have between 30-45 catches. Pope, Payton and Hightower all have less than 20 catches

DL: trevon hill leads the team in sacks and Jon Ford is our best interior DL

DB: Hall establishes himself as the best safety in the acc by seasons end. Miami has a top 5 pass D

Miami wins the coastal going undefeated in the regular season

Advertisement
A2A43D9B-4A87-4DFF-99B8-5F7B0CAB54D8.gif

I honestly looked to see if someone already started a thread like this but didn’t see one. Here are some predictions I have on the year since I’m bored this early in the morning.

QB: Tate Martell-perry will be 2nd but not play unless an injury occurs-Jarren transfers

RB- Lingard has less than 75 carries all year unless an injury occurs. DJ and Cam account for over 1600 yds 15 TDs. Tate adds 600 yds and 10 Tds on the ground

WR/TE: JT has 50+ catches and over 900 yds. KJ, Brevin and Mallory all have between 30-45 catches. Pope, Payton and Hightower all have less than 20 catches

DL: trevon hill leads the team in sacks and Jon Ford is our best interior DL

DB: Hall establishes himself as the best safety in the acc by seasons end. Miami has a top 5 pass D

Miami wins the coastal going undefeated in the regular season

Forgot to add :

Zion starts game 1
LBs are stout as always
Hedley is the most popular punter in the nation

Advertisement
Advertisement
I very much like both DJ Dallas and whatever the other guy is calling himself now, but UM needs Lorenzo Lingard to play and play like the 5-star physical freak we recruited him as if we’re gonna ever go from good to elite. Just my .02.
He does have the most home run potential but I think DJ and Cam are really solidified theirselves as the top 2

Advertisement
10-11 regular season wins and a coastal title, anything after that it’s too early to tell what we have compared to a Clemson etc
Thanks for responding!! Unless Clemson takes a decent step back on D, I think we can compete with them to the extent of something like a 20-30 L

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back