2019 predictions

A four win improvement in his first year is too ambitious, and setting that up as the expectation does the program no favors. Vegas doesn't just have us at 8.5, the juice is on the under.
I get what your saying but this is also a team that massively underachieved last year and having vast improvements on offense and punting. Punting improvement alone should help a lot

Advertisement
Even an improvement in offense does not predict a decline in defense. Anything is possible. There's also the possibility we have similar offensive production because our players are mostly the same. KJ Osborn looks like one of the few players capable of hanging onto the ball.

You guys didn’t believe me.

8 win season. Improvement from last year. We complain that it takes time to readjust from Richt's system. "Give him time, first year coach" Recruits 15 three star players ends up 15th in recruiting.

Seems about right

Yikes. Just saw this had been bumped. You know things are ugly when that happens before Week 3. Prayers up.

Advertisement
8 win season. Improvement from last year. We complain that it takes time to readjust from Richt's system. "Give him time, first year coach" Recruits 15 three star players ends up 15th in recruiting.

So, if we win out for the regular season and lose the bowl game, I would be right. If we drop one and win the bowl still 8-5 which is what I have been saying since day one.

This stat cannot be shared enough.

We are going to blowout Florida. I see Manny running up the score in that one. Statement game, put CFB on notice. FSU will be our most challenging game. I'm not nearly as worried about Clemson as most people. It will be a good game we won't get blownout. NY6 bowl and #7 class on the way.

Reach lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back