2019 predictions

Not the kind we had to deal with running four verts on 3rd and inches, or Feagles making us wish we just would have taken a knee on 4th down. Going to be some growing pains with a new system, new HC, possibly a first time starting QB, bit it wont come close to the agony we had to endure last year.

If we get serviceable play out of the O-line and QB, and the D continues to wreak havoc and cause turnovers, no less than 10 wins.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Not the kind we had to deal with running four verts on 3rd and inches, or Feagles making us wish we just would have taken a knee on 4th down. Going to be some growing pains with a new system, new HC, possibly a first time starting QB, bit it wont come close to the agony we had to endure last year.

If we get serviceable play out of the O-line and QB, and the D continues to wreak havoc and cause turnovers, no less than 10 wins.

View attachment 89496

Agreed. I’m fully prepared to watch a disjointed offense game 1. Hoping I’m wrong. But I fully expect a much improved offense by mid-season and anything less than 10 wins this year would be a disappointment.

Advertisement
I’d think it would be worth it to play Jarren a bit just to stop him from transferring. Tate and perry both can leave next year.

Advertisement
He can play if we’re up by a lot but I’m not a fan of the 2 QB system
Oh yeah I feel you. It’s tough because I’m sure it will end up being that each of our qbs has a specific strength and weakness, so we might be tempted to kind of not have it definitive. But I think that ***** with everyone’s head too much and never sets the team with a clear lead. We will probably have to bite the bullet though and accept certain plays at which one of the backups may have been more optimal

Advertisement
Have you seen our O Line ? Lol
Yeah that’s the big question mark. I’ve heard good thinks about Butch Barry so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. We don’t have much experience up front but recruiting ranking-wise we have one of if not the most talented unit in the conference. There’ll be some growing pains at first but think they could do well if Barry gets the most out of them

Advertisement
8 win season. Improvement from last year. We complain that it takes time to readjust from Richt's system. "Give him time, first year coach" Recruits 15 three star players ends up 15th in recruiting.

8 win season. Improvement from last year. We complain that it takes time to readjust from Richt's system. "Give him time, first year coach" Recruits 15 three star players ends up 15th in recruiting.
Anything less than a 10 win regular season this year then Diaz isn’t the guy. I hate to put those stipulations on him but given the roster and the schedule, let’s have some standards around here as it’s not asking for much. Diaz knew what the problem was and as of now looks like he fixed most of them with a litany of moves he’s made. We will see what happens ultimately but this should be a big season this year imo. Remember we would have won 11 in the regular season last year with even just the output of the 2017 offense which was average and better than the 2018 offense but far more explosive

Last edited:

This stat cannot be shared enough.

We are going to blowout Florida. I see Manny running up the score in that one. Statement game, put CFB on notice. FSU will be our most challenging game. I'm not nearly as worried about Clemson as most people. It will be a good game we won't get blownout. NY6 bowl and #7 class on the way.

Advertisement
Back