Wright
Neal
Ingraham
Mar
Bogle?
Summerall?
Zipperer?

Would be a really nice close.

Apparently we’re the only team in his top 10 that he’s never seen. Wiltfong said like two weeks ago this was happening.

And I said in January there is a real good chance we sign this kid.

From what Wright has been told, Searles wants Neal, Wright, Thomas, Egukanan, Tarquin. Expect to see all 5 together at the FSU game.

That would be an INSANE haul! Particularly after the OL class we signed last year who are all on the 2 deep.

Advertisement
It’s a start. FSU game would be ideal but apart of me thinks the later the better. We might blow our load with him in October, no? He is arguably the best recruit in America so I’d worry about an OV in October fading away with the type of attention he will continue to get all the way until he signs. Is he a potential EE?

It’s a start. FSU game would be ideal but apart of me thinks the later the better. We might blow our load with him in October, no? He is arguably the best recruit in America so I’d worry about an OV in October fading away with the type of attention he will continue to get all the way until he signs. Is he a potential EE?

He wants to experience a Game at Miami.

I'll say this after he OV Miami has a 50% Chance of signing him. Remember kids can fly in the night before, their OV clock doesnt start until they are picked up by staff from the Hotel. I think his HS is also on a bye that weekend.

Its Miami vs Everyone else. Kid saw Bama twice and he still talking about he cant wait to get to Miami.

I dont think so, one of his goals is winning a State Championship in Football and Basketball and State Champion Shot Put and Discus.

From what Wright has been told, Searles wants Neal, Wright, Thomas, Egukanan, Tarquin. Expect to see all 5 together at the FSU game.
If it actually happens this would be the move. That would be a program changing OL haul.

Advertisement
He wants to experience a Game at Miami.

I'll say this after he OV Miami has a 50% Chance of signing him. Remember kids can fly in the night before, their OV clock doesnt start until they are picked up by staff from the Hotel. I think his HS is also on a bye that weekend.

Its Miami vs Everyone else. Kid saw Bama twice and he still talking about he cant wait to get to Miami.

I hope you are right man. I just want the kid to make it down first. One step at a time.

Advertisement
Kardell Thomas loves LSU and imo he goes there whoever the coach is.

However I’m definitely intrigued by this Darnell wright news. Seems like he’s consistently mentioned Miami even though he hasn’t visited yet

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/16097034/stop-my-*****-can-only-get-so-erect.jpg

Thomas seems like the furthest from reality but I’ll bite.

We fuqin?
(I know that our Canes will come out with the W but....)
If our Canes dismantle/destroy/obliterate the LSU kittens 🐱 this Sunday I can see their 2019 class start falling apart soon after. Especially if the loses start piling up which I see happening, maybe Thomas will see the light once Orgy gets 🔥ed!!! 😝Let’s go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back