2019 OT Darnell Wright receives offer

Huntington, WV might be small(Under 50k) but the people there at act and feel like a Big City. I lived there for 8 years. The bright lights wont affect him at all.

Huntington, WV is one of the most violent Under 50K cities in America. Huntington is being destroyed by Heroin and Prescription Pill abuse. You go there and get into it with the wrong people and you might get your head blown off.
This!!!!
Any kid in that town sets foot in the Gables will see the light. If I lived there I would be bustin my **** to come to um. But I’m biased.

Advertisement
I know the family and him from my time there in WV.

Anyone who think we have no chance is a ******* idiot.

I can say his top schools right now are Ohio State, Alabama, Miami, UGA, Tennessee, UNC, Oklahoma, Michigan, Penn State. But the kid grew up a Miami fan and Hartley have been pushing for him to get an offer since he arrived at Miami because Hartley have known about him since he was dominating the middle school leagues and the Marshall football camps

I know the family and him from my time there in WV.

Anyone who think we have no chance is a ******* idiot.

I can say his top schools right now are Ohio State, Alabama, Miami, UGA, Tennessee, UNC, Oklahoma, Michigan, Penn State. But the kid grew up a Miami fan and Hartley have been pushing for him to get an offer since he arrived at Miami because Hartley have known about him since he was dominating the middle school leagues and the Marshall football camps

I forgot Hartley coached at Marshall.

If he's on Wright, we at least got a chance

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rednecks, Hillbillies.....All the same in my eyes

Either way Wright is from within the city limits not the outskirts like Doug Nester who is commited to Ohio State.

Also last tidbit.

Hartley gave him his first offer when he was still the RC at Marshall.

****, I forgot Hartley was at Marshall. He cut his RC teeth under Doc Holliday - think about that for a moment.

Advertisement
****, I forgot Hartley was at Marshall. He cut his RC teeth under Doc Holliday - think about that for a moment.

Yup Hartley, Seider, and new Marshall DC Adam Fuller have been our best recruiters since Doc has been at Marshall. Doc usually comes in and closes the deal last minute.

Hartley area was South Georgia and North Florida, Seider was SoFla, and Fuller has been the Gulf Coast.

Without those 3, Marshall would have been trash

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back