2019 OT Darnell Wright receives offer

Advertisement
I've watched him play a few times, kids a beast and super athletic for his size. Recruitment seems pretty open at this point.

Like the MAYS KID FROM TENNESSEE not gonna fit culturally........ can't take kids from redneck rural areas and ask them to come to Miami it's not going to happen very often.

Parents are not going to want that kinda environment for their kids.

Huntington isn’t a rural area...

Any place not named Miami, NYC, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, Vegas is rural to me.

You need to get out more.

Ironic. You usually say that to the small town bumpkin who's never been to the aforementioned cities. :tedbong:

Like the MAYS KID FROM TENNESSEE not gonna fit culturally........ can't take kids from redneck rural areas and ask them to come to Miami it's not going to happen very often.

Huntington isn’t a rural area...

Any place not named Miami, NYC, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, Vegas is rural to me.

Probably need to broaden your horizons.

Been to small-town USA, just don't care for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Mays wasn't a huge cane fan like this kid.

Advertisement

Allen Bailey says hello.

If we can get a kid from Sapelo Island, we can get a kid from one of the bigger towns in WV

Advertisement
Huntington, WV might be small(Under 50k) but the people there at act and feel like a Big City. I lived there for 8 years. The bright lights wont affect him at all.

Huntington, WV is one of the most violent Under 50K cities in America. Huntington is being destroyed by Heroin and Prescription Pill abuse. You go there and get into it with the wrong people and you might get your head blown off.

Aint nothing redneck or rural about Huntington. He goes to a school that is about 50/50 Black and White.

Here is some of the famous names from Huntington, WV.

Carter G. Woodson - Father of Black History Month. There is projects in the city named after him and its pretty rough.

Hal Greer - NBA HOF

Oj Mayo.

And Im guessing yall wouldnt have recruited Randy Moss either? Rand is a redneck *** area of WV.

Advertisement
Back