2019 OLB Avery Huff receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Avery-Huff-46051955

6'3 200lbs 3-star LB from St. Thomas Aquinas, in the same LB Corp with Jahmar Brown & Anthony Solomon.

Just recently transferred to STA from McArthur, he played WR/DE at Mac & will play OLB at STA.

His recruitment is just starting to blow up, only has 2 offers now from Kentucky & Bowling Green, but Miami is getting in early.

Last edited:
Advertisement
A+ twitter handle

grimace_is_a_pimp__by_starcatfri-d5qfcdx-300x285.png

We probably need 4 LB's in this Surge19 class - how rare is it for a team to have 3 stud LB's all with Power 5 offers. I can't imagine all 3 will end the year with committable offers but that would be pretty awesome.

Advertisement
lol kid just transferred from my alma mater about a week ago. Sta recruited all the kids out of there. We had a 6'3 185pd soph wr as well that's receiving offers

I like this offer. Looks to have the freakish wiry strength. Moves well and trusts what he sees(no wasted movement). You the man LCE, keep up the hustle.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
This dude has the best looking LB film of all I have viewed and at 6'3" he has premium size. He, Brooks, Solomon and Brown are excellent home grown choices. Given Huff's size, I be surprised alabaga comes calling.

Straight up freak athlete who plays mad. He is another kid who goes to Sly Johnson's camp on Sundays. His recruitment will blow up now that he's at STA. The LB corps of Anthony Solomon, Jahmar Brown and Avery is to be the best HS LB corps I can think of.

I will say it again: Solomon could play D1 ball now.

Advertisement
Straight up freak athlete who plays mad. He is another kid who goes to Sly Johnson's camp on Sundays. His recruitment will blow up now that he's at STA. The LB corps of Anthony Solomon, Jahmar Brown and Avery is to be the best HS LB corps I can think of.

Glad to hear from you & gogeta on this kid because I know yall got the intel & I agree with you on him.

On Solomon do you think he wants to stay home for college or is he a kid looking at Oh St, Mich etc..?

I'm a little higher on Jahmar than Solomon, but I definitely think they're both really greaf LB's, I'm just curious if we have a real shot with Solomon.

Glad to hear from you & gogeta on this kid because I know yall got the intel & I agree with you on him.

On Solomon do you think he wants to stay home for college or is he a kid looking at Oh St, Mich etc..?

I'm a little higher on Jahmar than Solomon, but I definitely think they're both really greaf LB's, I'm just curious if we have a real shot with Solomon.

I've never heard him mention OSU, but I know he likes Michigan. Don Brown was at STA last week or the week before so I'm guessing he saw Anthony.

Anthony's parents are really involved parents. Anthony's mom went to UM (I think she is more into football than Anthony's dad is), and, in my opinion, she would like to see Anthony go to UM. I also think Anthony's uncles want him to go to UM. Anthony is a bright kid who will look at all of his options and make a decision with the help of his parents.

I've never heard him mention OSU, but I know he likes Michigan. Don Brown was at STA last week or the week before so I'm guessing he saw Anthony.

Anthony's parents are really involved parents. Anthony's mom went to UM (I think she is more into football than Anthony's dad is), and, in my opinion, she would like to see Anthony go to UM. I also think Anthony's uncles want him to go to UM. Anthony is a bright kid who will look at all of his options and make a decision with the help of his parents.
Good stuff, appreciate it Wingz.

Advertisement
This dude has the best looking LB film of all I have viewed and at 6'3" he has premium size. He, Brooks, Solomon and Brown are excellent home grown choices. Given Huff's size, I be surprised alabaga comes calling.

He's only 200 lbs they like those 6.3 230 guys already made

UM is michigan or miami

UM is michigan or miami

His mom went to University of Miami.

I can't read the Rivals article, but the header says his mom cried tears of joy at the offer and Miami is the "clear frontrunner". SIAP

Advertisement
Back