2019 OLB Avery Huff receives offer

Advertisement
Think about this: STA has 5 2019 kids on defense with UM offers at this point. That is insane.

6 now with Battle getting a much deserved offer. Was really impressed with him Sunday. Size, speed, frame are all there. Jaden a pure technician, lot of WRs had trouble getting anything done on him.

I think there is a very good possibility they could all end up at Miami.

Yup played on the better teams in the 2000s
I'm a little older than you gogeta4! Class of '75. Bet you were a dog! Played optimist @ Pembroke Pines from '67 to '72. 1st 2 years in N. Dade league than moved to West Hollywood. We could have beat our HS team the last year I played! LOL

Advertisement
6 now with Battle getting a much deserved offer. Was really impressed with him Sunday. Size, speed, frame are all there. Jaden a pure technician, lot of WRs had trouble getting anything done on him.

I think there is a very good possibility they could all end up at Miami.

Battle has excellent ability and measurables, but he also understands what he's doing out there, and he is almost always in the right position. Jaden might not be the biggest player out there, but he is another kid who understands the position and he never gets burned. Jaden can play man and zone.

Jaden reminds me of 2020 AH CB Daryl Porter, Jr. While Daryl Porter Jr. doesn't have the size or athletic ability of Tyson Campbell, Daryl was actually better then Tyson Campbell this past season.

Solomon, Davis and Battle are all high character kids. Brown, Huff and Ingraham may be as well, but I don't know them and can't say.

I've been on record for months now in saying this is my most wanted LB in the state. In 3 years, he will be the best LB in Florida from 2019. Huge get for Miami, IMO. We'll see if he makes my prediction come true in a few years, but this is exactly the kind of kid Miami needs at LB in this system.

Advertisement
Back