2019 OLB Avery Huff receives offer

Straight up freak athlete who plays mad. He is another kid who goes to Sly Johnson's camp on Sundays. His recruitment will blow up now that he's at STA. The LB corps of Anthony Solomon, Jahmar Brown and Avery is to be the best HS LB corps I can think of.

I will say it again: Solomon could play D1 ball now.
Glad to hear from you & gogeta on this kid because I know yall got the intel & I agree with you on him.

On Solomon do you think he wants to stay home for college or is he a kid looking at Oh St, Mich etc..?

I'm a little higher on Jahmar than Solomon, but I definitely think they're both really greaf LB's, I'm just curious if we have a real shot with Solomon.

I've never heard him mention OSU, but I know he likes Michigan. Don Brown was at STA last week or the week before so I'm guessing he saw Anthony.

Anthony's parents are really involved parents. Anthony's mom went to UM (I think she is more into football than Anthony's dad is), and, in my opinion, she would like to see Anthony go to UM. I also think Anthony's uncles want him to go to UM. Anthony is a bright kid who will look at all of his options and make a decision with the help of his parents.

UM is michigan or miami

Was going to ask the same question - thx Ibis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I started watching that highlight film and slam!!!!!! My eyes got wider and slam!!!!! And then a few seconds later another slam! Like I was watching WWF(The Original **** lol). Oh my my my.... Great size! Great vision! He’ll put some bulk on for sure so that’s not a problem.

Kid seems like an absolute monster! Very violent at the point of attack and his closing speed is ridiculous - plays like a mad dog. Preciate the info El!

Advertisement
WOW, dude looks like the best OLB in SF

that Sideline to sideline SPEED is series !!

Advertisement
Straight up freak athlete who plays mad. He is another kid who goes to Sly Johnson's camp on Sundays. His recruitment will blow up now that he's at STA. The LB corps of Anthony Solomon, Jahmar Brown and Avery is to be the best HS LB corps I can think of.

I will say it again: Solomon could play D1 ball now.
Glad to hear from you & gogeta on this kid because I know yall got the intel & I agree with you on him.

On Solomon do you think he wants to stay home for college or is he a kid looking at Oh St, Mich etc..?

I'm a little higher on Jahmar than Solomon, but I definitely think they're both really greaf LB's, I'm just curious if we have a real shot with Solomon.

I've never heard him mention OSU, but I know he likes Michigan. Don Brown was at STA last week or the week before so I'm guessing he saw Anthony.

Anthony's parents are really involved parents. Anthony's mom went to UM (I think she is more into football than Anthony's dad is), and, in my opinion, she would like to see Anthony go to UM. I also think Anthony's uncles want him to go to UM. Anthony is a bright kid who will look at all of his options and make a decision with the help of his parents.

When you say UM, do you mean the real UM -- THE U or that other one(cause you mentioned Michigan)?

lol kid just transferred from my alma mater about a week ago. Sta recruited all the kids out of there. We had a 6'3 185pd soph wr as well that's receiving offers

Huff looks quick. Any numbers on his speed? I do like how balls come loose and bodies hit the ground when he gets close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back