2019 OL Michael Tarquin commits!

Advertisement
Where did we finish top 5?

Here:

1524346019032.jpg

If I had to guess, the way we've been on this kid for a couple years now...Only Neal and Longshot Wright higher on our board. Big get for sure.

Now y'all arguing about a #5 class vs a #7 class? Is this real life? Dear baby Jesus.

It's not arguing its facts. Retards continue with "top 5" miami bias. If we closed better then it would have been "top 5" - u know who I'm talking about closing with. And from that standpoint yes there is a difference from "top 5" and what we truly were at top 10.

And good signing! Get some momentum going again.

Really like this commitment - excellent tape, long arms. We really need OTs and I think this kid can play there.

Advertisement
I was hoping for this guy and Neal. Need Neal and one more OT to commit. Then 2 more DT's and another DE to enrich the trenches.

Everyone keeping it real knows it was a top 5 class. Just like usual, the powers that be keeping Miami down as much as they can in this case recruiting rankings.

Think about it there's 2 or 3 classes max that you would even consider swapping overall man for man with ours. Thats the truth.

Advertisement
If you really think there's some massive discrepancy between a #5 and #7 class then I don't know what to tell you. We actually were 4th or 5th before some teams got late commits/signings on signing day. So you're telling me that if those 2-3 teams didn't get those last couple of commits and we finish at #5 that we are somehow in a better place then we are now? Stop it. Last years class was big time, period. Miss me with the rest.

Everyone keeping it real knows it was a top 5 class. Just like usual, the powers that be keeping Miami down as much as they can in this case recruiting rankings.

Think about it there's 2 or 3 classes max that you would even consider swapping overall man for man with ours. Thats the truth.

LMAO, this dude hit on all my points in one post. I did forget the "Miami bias" angle though, so thank you for reminding me. Too funny.

If you really think there's some massive discrepancy between a #5 and #7 class then I don't know what to tell you. We actually were 4th or 5th before some teams got late commits/signings on signing day. So you're telling me that if those 2-3 teams didn't get those last couple of commits and we finish at #5 that we are somehow in a better place then we are now? Stop it. Last years class was big time, period. Miss me with the rest.

Yes, we are in a better place signing a few of the guys we missed. Those that jumped us just closed better and it is what it is.

There's no reason to complain about our class just as there's no reason to try and artificially inflate it.

We were certainly on the winning side of the argument in the recruiting game.

His one-handed slap in his junior year highlight tape is hilarious, it's so disrespectful and unnecessary haha

Advertisement
It's not arguing its facts. Retards continue with "top 5" miami bias. If we closed better then it would have been "top 5" - u know who I'm talking about closing with. And from that standpoint yes there is a difference from "top 5" and what we truly were at top 10.

And good signing! Get some momentum going again.

lmao. There is literally no difference between 5 and 7.

Advertisement
Kid is only 16 right now and an EE. He will explode in the S&C program! Gonna be a monster after taking a redshirt, he should compete immediately in year 2 as an 18yo

It now depends on how you coach up the projected talent, regardless of the number attached to the ranking.

All this bickering about 5 vs. 7 means diddly squat at this stage of the game.

I just started watching The Wire. I've been on a super binge. I'm on season 3 now. It's awesome.

I dont know how yall let that series pass you. One of the greatest ever made. Lot of big time actors got there start there

Advertisement
Back