2019 OL Michael Tarquin commits!

Advertisement
Advertisement
You must be new here. Porsters were complaining about last year’s top 5 class. They’ll find something to ***** about.

This is a great get at a position of need.

Great pickup but we wouldn't have been in this situation if not for the mismanagement of our OL recruiting. We need at least 3 more OTs this class.

Advertisement
It was a top 10 class.. why do people keep saying it was top 5?

This is the type of whiny **** people are talking about.

Who cares? There was basically zero difference between us at #8 (#6 on Rivals) and the #5 team. If you care so much that you feel you just have to correct the OP, it's pathetic.

Anyways, welcome Tarquin! Got to stack talent like him and Neal on the OL

200.gif

Advertisement

Outstanding film. He will need to learn a vertical set if he plays OT but that's nitpicking.

247 has him ranked as the 528th best player. What a joke.

I like this kid's film. Bullying is wrong. Except on the football field where the goal is to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Advertisement
It was a top 10 class.. why do people keep saying it was top 5?

It's due to the inferiority complex a lot of people live with in their real lives.

When we have the number one class, these same people brag about it. When we slide down the rankings, they try and diminish the classes moving ahead of us. They say they wouldn't trade our class for anyone's and there's no difference between spot x, y, and z....they're all elite classes.

We had a very good recruiting year. Most of college football is looking up at us. Nothing to be ashamed of, but you don't need to make **** up to feel better about it.

Anyhow, fantastic pickup at a much needed position. Happy to have this young stud on board.

This is the type of whiny **** people are talking about.

Who cares? There was basically zero difference between us at #8 (#6 on Rivals) and the #5 team. If you care so much that you feel you just have to correct the OP, it's pathetic.

Anyways, welcome Tarquin! Got to stack talent like him and Neal on the OL
Even the biggest pessimist would admit we had an elite class last year. I would know, I am one.

Advertisement
Back