2019 Hunter offered, almost committed

Advertisement
[TWEET]833157926495858688[/TWEET]

Luke byke?

**** that POS

I don't follow Twitter so what's up with Luke - he's outwardly and anti-Miami now? What did Richt and crew ever do to him or is he still ****ed that God awful Radio Shannon got fired? Who's he pimpin for now, the Gayturds?

I read that as Luke telling him to commit to Miami...

I did as well. Uncle Luke has done some disappointing things but this does not appear to be disrespect for The U

Neal would be a great pickup - the last (and only) player we got from Okeechobee was Jimmie Jones about 25 years ago....

Jones made it to the NFL and played a bit on those great Dallas teams in the 90s without even starting at Miami on the DL - amazing....

2019 looking like we got some strong building blocks on the lines between this kid and possibly Neal.

[TWEET]833157926495858688[/TWEET]

Luke byke?

**** that POS

I don't follow Twitter so what's up with Luke - he's outwardly and anti-Miami now? What did Richt and crew ever do to him or is he still ****ed that God awful Radio Shannon got fired? Who's he pimpin for now, the Gayturds?

I read that as Luke telling him to commit to Miami...

Fake news!

My bad then. I thought I missed something.

Advertisement
Look at this kid! He looks ready for 2018. Good to hear he's all into The U. Good sign that there are still many Canes families out there still repping the U to the youths. Winning will seal the deal and keep the best talent where they come from, Orlando down. Shout out to J'ville for recognizing trailorhasse and jortsville just not where one wants to spend their college years. If not the Canes then USF Tampa, lots to do for a young person seeking lifestyle outside of campus.

Advertisement
Basically has committed but said his dad is holding him back.

His dad holding him back? Wth are you talking about?
That's literally what he said on twitter lol

I talked to his dad this morning. He is a huge Canes fan and is excited as **** that he got the offer. He is on this board, just doesn't post. He is just doing what a parent is supposed to do. Make sure you're 100% all in before giving your word. Kid will be here unless we have some type of huge meltdown in our coaching staff.

Talks like he's committed...

IMG_1668.jpg

Interviews like that prove why Miami is irrelevancy-proof, even if we are struggling on the field.

Advertisement
It's a wonder how he plays on the inside at 225LBS, and the way he gets through OLine on the way to QB or RB...

Smart move. And also smart of Warren Thompson's mom to have him hold back for awhile so that he's 100% sure of his decision...

I'd rather get players to commit who have had time to really think about it instead of making a spur-of-the-moment decision.

I talked to his dad this morning. He is a huge Canes fan and is excited as **** that he got the offer. He is on this board, just doesn't post. He is just doing what a parent is supposed to do. Make sure you're 100% all in before giving your word. Kid will be here unless we have some type of huge meltdown in our coaching staff.

Nothing wrong with that. Thanks for the info.

Advertisement
Word on campus is he has been wearing CANE gear almost every day since his visit. He is all Canes boys! Hopefully he transfers out of Dunbar though, they are not known for their academics and I don't think will help him much in that aspect. Not sure what his grades are, hopefully he is on track. Hopefully he transfers to North fort Myers, those coaches have their $h!t together and all their kids graduate. Ernest Graham is their coach (Former Gator/Buc). The west coast of FLA has some pretty good players this year.

If those were Junior or Senior Highlights I would say pass. Not quick enough. But 10th to 11th grade is a huge growth year for many boys. Surprised we have jumped this early. Kid is going to be a Junior and is not lights out yet. Could have waited until atleast the Summer to see if he gets quicker and gets to 260-265 range. He will not be a DE.

Advertisement
Back