2019 Freshman 15: June Edition

Advertisement
He comes to Miami just to kick it smh lol

I knew once he started talking up his friendship with Divaad that was a major red flag.

Say if we do miss on dunmore at receiver, would anyone be against offering kalani Norris? He’s a stud and makes plays against any db he plays against
I don't even want Dunmore in this class, and would prefer TJ Jones anyways.

Norris will not be in this class.

Kirby has placed More defensive players (DB’s) In the league more than anyone at Miami as of recent. Even if he was under Saban, those players are stil on his resume.

4/5-star DB's place themselves in the league.
From '08-'15 Saban recruited 10- 5* and 12 -4* DB's.

Advertisement
I don't even want Dunmore in this class, and would prefer TJ Jones anyways.

Norris will not be in this class.

I'm usually against this, but I wouldn't mind if we only took Payton at WR this year... and next year we take 4

- Marcus Rosemy
- Mark Britt (commit)
- Leonard Manuel
- Marcus Fleming (commit)
- Bryan Robinson
- Deajuan McDougle
- Jermaine Burton

Kirby has placed More defensive players (DB’s) In the league more than anyone at Miami as of recent. Even if he was under Saban, those players are stil on his resume.

Saban’s known speciality is DB coaching. He takes pride in it. It’s the same resume when A&M takes credit for Jalen Ramsey.

Man just ban the Stevenson kid from campus. I don't think I've ever been this sure someone wasn't coming here. Unless he completely bombs his senior ain't no way in **** he coming here. He using us as negotiation chips on UGA. That's what I call visits to Bama and UGA: contract negotiation meeting.

Advertisement
Man just ban the Stevenson kid from campus. I don't think I've ever been this sure someone wasn't coming here. Unless he completely bombs his senior ain't no way in **** he coming here. He using us as negotiation chips on UGA. That's what I call visits to Bama and UGA: contract negotiation meeting.

Insert Facepalm

Another brilliant post by you.

It’s about the most retarded and misguided verbiage out there. If it’s truly a long-term business decision (NFL money, exposure, etc.) and not a short-term business decision (bags right now), then UM is as good a choice as any other marquee program. Too many dopes at keyboards simply regurgitating the SEC hype they’ve been spoon fed like puppets.

Yeah, but what bout the business decision that's best for his family, instant gratification is powerful.

Advertisement
Everyone holding their breath waiting for TS to come to Miami is about to suffocate

Kid has $EC written all over him. This battle is only “close” on the surface- he knows where he’s going, and his bank account knows where he’s going

Thanks for all of the info Stefan

When evaluating both schools, why is choosing a school based off of a “business decision” and choosing a school based off of “personal ties” mutually exclusive, why can’t both factors be in play? Why do we assume it’s one over the other when realistically Miami offers both. Georgia is the slight front runner because he went to Athens for 3 days, even though he’s at coral gables every weekend?, I understand it’s basically luxury visits at this point but trade situational places and if Tyrique lived in Georgia and had 3 close friends playing for Georgia, and was in Georgia every weekend, we wouldn’t even consider him a take, (even if he visited Miami for 3 days) , but since it’s the opposite, we’re worrisome, why wasn't this the case with Jadon Hasselwood, when he visited Miami. Stevenson values “business decision ” over personal & emotional ties despite UM being in a position to offer both. It would Boggle my Mind.

Advertisement
Quick change of subject....

What's the general consensus on Evan Neal? I know all the stuff about him dominating camps and being generally top flight but is his size going to be a hindrance ala Navaughn Donaldson? I know Donaldson came in at around 375 and the coaches were immediately on him to lose weight. He played last year at 350-ish and I've heard the coaches want him to slim down even more if he's going to move to tackle.

Is Neal going to be a similar situation? Or is he more of a Seantrell Henderson type who is still agile at 350+?

Miami has the same presence on TV as UGA.
Miami has the same pro-day attended by all 32-teams as UGA.
Miami has more players in the league than UGA.
Miami has ALL FIVE of its National Championships since UGA won the last of their TWO (the first of which they won before black players could even participate (Grambling woulda beat them to sleep) and WHEN THE ENTIRE WORLD WAS BUSY GOING TO WAR) 38 years ago.
Miami has a far better academic reputation than UGA.
Miami is actually in a World-Class city, not 2 hours away from one like UGA.
Miami has the same (prolly better) caliber of .... "talent" walkin the campus and the city as UGA.
Miami has more (and better) alumni come back to campus and participate hands-on in the program than UGA.
Miami has as good an alumni-network as UGA, specifically because Miami's coach BUILT BOTH SCHOOL'S ALUMNI NETWORKS.
Miami has as good (better) a coach as UGA, partly because he's arguably the greatest coach UGA ever had & because he's got 15 years of HC experience seniority of the coach at UGA.
Miami's DB coach actually PLAYED DB in the league, unlike that "He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches." headass confusing DBs at UGA.
Miami's got as talented a roster at the top, if not throughout as UGA.

When I factor all of that in, and then read some local kid say, 'UGA over Miami would be a 'Business Decision', I need a lil more clarity.

Because otherwise, all I hear is:

Quick change of subject....

What's the general consensus on Evan Neal? I know all the stuff about him dominating camps and being generally top flight but is his size going to be a hindrance ala Navaughn Donaldson? I know Donaldson came in at around 375 and the coaches were immediately on him to lose weight. He played last year at 350-ish and I've heard the coaches want him to slim down even more if he's going to move to tackle.

Is Neal going to be a similar situation? Or is he more of a Seantrell Henderson type who is still agile at 350+?
Neal was VERY agile when he was 375 plus... imagine what he will be when he gets to 330

Advertisement
Back