2019 Freshman 15: July Edition

Advertisement
Just don't understand how going to UGA is a "business decision" unless that is just plain code for UGA is paying. What CBs have they put in the league worth anything recently? Bama or LSU or OSU I could see calling that a "business decision".
I think I read somewhere that he said in Athens since it is small he will be able to focus more on football instead of the distractions of being in a big city like Miami, which is bull****. There is always **** going on in the big college towns and plenty of ladies to chase. Also, why not develop self discipline and ignore the distractions because if he is lucky enough to make it to the league he is not going to be able to avoid the distractions of the big city.

I think I read somewhere that he said in Athens since it is small he will be able to focus more on football instead of the distractions of being in a big city like Miami, which is bull****. There is always **** going on in the big college towns and plenty of ladies to chase. Also, why not develop self discipline and ignore the distractions because if he is lucky enough to make it to the league he is not going to be able to avoid the distractions of the big city.

Anything that comes out of his mouth is pure garbage and should be read as “I’m getting paid, that’s why I’m going to UGA.” He can talk about distractions, business decisions, his aunt, his dogs nut sack but all I hear is “I got paid”.

Hi Stefan. What if bogle wants in? Do they take 5 DE’s? Or is someone dropped for bogle

Bogle has his spot whenever he wants it. Yes, they will either save a spot for him or drop someone else. I highly doubt they will take 5 DE's

Advertisement
Good news on MAR, Kenny and the DLinemen

TS and Bogle have been going elsewhere for months. If it smells like a bag chaser, and walks like a bag chaser, it's typically a bag chaser

@Stefan Adams, you have any input on wh why seem to miss on Elite local DBs every year that we seem to want/need? Thanks.

It's not for lack of effort by the staff or lack of love for Miami. It's simply some kids prefer to make business decisions and a lot of times that happens to be the local DB's

I believe that’s what it’s code for. That’s why I’m not putting this on the coaches. They’ve recruited this kid with everything they had, except money, which we can’t do.

Definitely not on the coaches. And honestly, I think the relationship Stevenson has with Banda is what has kept us in it for this long. He always talks about Banda when interviewed.

It's not for lack of effort by the staff or lack of love for Miami. It's simply some kids prefer to make business decisions and a lot of times that happens to be the local DB's

Business decision has to mean get this bag especially when it Georgia cause they ain’t put a legit DB in the league since Champ Bailey?? All that bs these kids be telling reporters “well miami hasn’t put anybody in the league lately” is just the front to cover up the truth that I’m getting paid for my services.

Advertisement
Business decision has to mean get this bag especially when it Georgia cause they ain’t put a legit DB in the league since Champ Bailey?? All that bs these kids be telling reporters “well miami hasn’t put anybody in the league lately” is just the front to cover up the truth that I’m getting paid for my services.
And I don't blame them man. I guess I'd do the same if I were in their spot. But living in S Florida is really the ****. Not to mention UM is a dynamite school. We have some strong advantages that are hard to overcome and offer a good value proposition.

If we can get the Millers from Lennar to put the bags in the hands of the players and not med school our team would be stylin on fools.

Just seems odd, EVERY **** CYCLE we seem to lose highly rated DBs, I mean if they are trying I guess that's all they can do but kids like Tyrique and Battle (from a feeder school no less) have got to start becoming gets here

Great report, and dont be sad if ts doesnt come, always celebrate those who do pledge allegiance, we want real Canes, not those who keep strattling the fence. You either a Cane or you not, them boys that decide to leave and go elsewhere, they know first hand what's coming, it's starting to look like we'll get haslewood and they'll get ts. The way cornelius young is talking, he Belongs here anyway. We back to recruiting the way we should be, and with the way gus & crew are doing work, it's only a matter of time now. Im glad rosier is the starter, if kosi becomes the starter, he should be as confident and comfortable cause itlll be his 3rd year in the system as well as cade. Than we got jarren in the system just as hungry as them all, so any receiver coming in next year will have seasoned arms throwing to them, this is why if mjj doesnt come in, no big deal, we'll get a solid qb recruit next cycle, our qb room this year is kind of like our receiver room, we really dont have to take none.

One things for certain, coach richt does a great job putting a staff together, like he said, its about finding the right guy, and he did that with coach simpson for sure. When i first heard the hire i said, coach richt knows what he's doing, and i immediately knew we were going to be better against the run, under coach kool to many leaky faucets on the d-line/run defense, that's about to be over. Ill trade a few tackles for loss and sacks for being one of the best run defenses in the nation, that way teams will know coming in, you gone have to do something else, you not running.

With coach simpson here, that will help out our linebacker play as well. Coach patke has done a great job freeing up coach diaz in that regard to as well. We already back to being a real physically tough team, tge beautiful part is the guys being in year 3 & 2 of full strength, conditioning and the nutrition program, we bout to start causing fits.

Advertisement
And I don't blame them man. I guess I'd do the same if I were in their spot. But living in S Florida is really the ****. Not to mention UM is a dynamite school. We have some strong advantages that are hard to overcome and offer a good value proposition.

If we can get the Millers from Lennar to put the bags in the hands of the players and not med school our team would be stylin on fools.

For sure I’m not blaming any kid for changing his & his family’s life. If I was in the situation the board would hate me cause I’m visiting Bama and Georgia every other week getting those visit bags but I’m gone commit to The U on signing day and spend they money in Club Liv lol

You buy this "bags" talk? Richt landed plenty of studs at UGA, was that "bags"?

As much as it pains me to say it, I've accepted the fact that the bag chasers/drama queens (Bogle, TS) aren't coming here. Give me Neal, the two legacies (MAR and Kenny Mac), and the two lakeland studs (Summeraall and Zipp) and continue to recruit local late bloomers. A lot can change and maybe kicking the crap out of LSU will open up Bogle/TS eyes but for now we have to accept our fate.

Advertisement
You buy this "bags" talk? Richt landed plenty of studs at UGA, was that "bags"?
Dude, Stefan point blank told you, yes Stevenson is going to UGA due to compensation. They're paying above street for relocation bonuses. It is what it is man. I sure as fvck would rather live in Coral Gables than Northeast Georgia. I think Tyrique would also prefer to live in Coral Gables. But being paid 130k and getting your Mom and Brother stable jobs when your family lives at or below the poverty line is an offer too good to turn down.

It is what it is.

Is what the **** it is and i honestly hope they'd all say it every time because look we can talk but many of us at that age would do especially when family pressures come in to. Yes i can't **** with them anymore especially on here but no ill will to TS

Now with all of that with all of the leans we saw anf the guys right now unlikely i can live with it but #1? He's the game changer, the one kid that can raise our line, bring that edge, take our offense to the next level and possibly start a trend of stud lineman coming here which we need.

Advertisement
Back