2019 DL Jason Blissett

I think it’s good that Blissett could get down here for Paradise. He gets to see a level of competition that he won’t see on a consistent basis up in NY. Big Baby would be the best prospect in the entire state of NY this season, regardless of class.

And like someone else said, I don’t think Blissett would be offered by this staff if they didn’t think he could be developed. I feel like he will wind up committing to Miami sometime soon.
He’s got the frame that’s for sure

Advertisement
He’s got the frame that’s for sure

He's got the frame and the natural quickness to really have the makings of an interesting prospect. Far from a sure thing, but at least he checks the boxes for the type of physical profile you'd want.

Advertisement
I get nervous with NY prospects but if that staff see’s something I give them the benefit of the doubt.

I get nervous with NY prospects but if that staff see’s something I give them the benefit of the doubt.
Same thing with me the talent just isnt the same. Now Minkah and Njoku it was obvious i mean the talent flew off the screen and i haven't seen that with this kid yet

Advertisement
For all the people asking if a player can play DT. He should be an addition and not a replacement. Then let attrition take its course.

With Daxon being so raw, his senior year should be closely monitored before we cut ties with him. There’s huge potential with him to take a giant leap in his development. We also need big bodies in addition to the 3T.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seymore was the best ol in the one on ones PERIOD. And thats with our commit Tarquin and other div 1 ol there. He's only about 6'1, but he has a nasty punch and alot of technique. He **** near killed Blissett a few times with his punch lol. Ask any one who was at the camp
Seymore was the best ol in the one on ones PERIOD. And thats with our commit Tarquin and other div 1 ol there. He's only about 6'1, but he has a nasty punch and alot of technique. He **** near killed Blissett a few times with his punch lol. Ask any one who was at the camp
A camp does not show how good they really are. Take a look at Tarquin's film. Live action is where at!

Advertisement
Back