2019 DL Jason Blissett

Advertisement
He played DT at the 3...during the one on ones. Had to go against Big Baby...beat him one rep...But Big Baby was Big Baby in the other reps. Good size and movement..Think he got shocked by Big Baby's strength and level of talent initially. Good they got to see him in camp though.

He played DT at the 3...during the one on ones. Had to go against Big Baby...beat him one rep...But Big Baby was Big Baby in the other reps. Good size and movement..Think he got shocked by Big Baby's strength and level of talent initially. Good they got to see him in camp though.

Who's big baby?

Advertisement
Either this guy Blissett is needing additional development or Seymore is going to be a Scaife type or better as he matures. I tend to believe the latter as MR and staff would not offer someone he did not feel could develop at DT.

Either this guy Blissett is needing additional development or Seymore is going to be a Scaife type or better as he matures. I tend to believe the latter as MR and staff would not offer someone he did not feel could develop at DT.

Seymore was the best ol in the one on ones PERIOD. And thats with our commit Tarquin and other div 1 ol there. He's only about 6'1, but he has a nasty punch and alot of technique. He **** near killed Blissett a few times with his punch lol. Ask any one who was at the camp

Seymore was the best ol in the one on ones PERIOD. And thats with our commit Tarquin and other div 1 ol there. He's only about 6'1, but he has a nasty punch and alot of technique. He **** near killed Blissett a few times with his punch lol. Ask any one who was at the camp
Wynn of Georgia and now Patriots a # 1 pick can play guard or tackle at only 6-2.5 and 313 and has similar physical abilities. When Wynn came out of high school he was 6-2/272,
Isaiah Wynn, Lakewood, Offensive Guard

Advertisement
Saw him in HS in 2 games and he was way over-matched every play against most every HS DT's he faced.

Poly Prep is a solid program in Brooklyn.

Sadly over the years the school started to really put a focus on Academics instead of athletics and stopped recruiting the best of the best in NYC.

Advertisement
I think it’s good that Blissett could get down here for Paradise. He gets to see a level of competition that he won’t see on a consistent basis up in NY. Big Baby would be the best prospect in the entire state of NY this season, regardless of class.

And like someone else said, I don’t think Blissett would be offered by this staff if they didn’t think he could be developed. I feel like he will wind up committing to Miami sometime soon.

Advertisement
I think it’s good that Blissett could get down here for Paradise. He gets to see a level of competition that he won’t see on a consistent basis up in NY. Big Baby would be the best prospect in the entire state of NY this season, regardless of class.

And like someone else said, I don’t think Blissett would be offered by this staff if they didn’t think he could be developed. I feel like he will wind up committing to Miami sometime soon.
exactly. they dont give out offers to fill spots.

Not to worry, Gus got this. You have to believe they saw potential for future at camp. Someone did a before and now with Rousseau would be interesting to see little recruits becoming savage men.

Advertisement
Back