2019 DE Khris Bogle receives offer

Will this guy bulk up or remain a hybrid DE LB type like Rousseau/Joyner?

Anybody have any comparisons, looks like we have him all but locked up now

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did you mean to type DT?

If not, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Lol, no sorry to disappoint the masses. I believe we have our DT already committed for 2019 in Daxon and Brown.

Ingraham is going to finish it off.

Ingraham is a DT?

I tend to think so.

I thought I seen him listed as a DE is why I asked. So we are looking to sign Bogle, Ingraham, Dixon, Brown, and Hunter?

Lol, no sorry to disappoint the masses. I believe we have our DT already committed for 2019 in Daxon and Brown.

Ingraham is a DT?

I tend to think so.

I thought I seen him listed as a DE is why I asked. So we are looking to sign Bogle, Ingraham, Dixon, Brown, and Hunter?

The kid is already 250+...Hunter has academic issues. They’re probably looking at getting Ingraham early to finish off the DT class and are going to try to get Bogle to commit early so they can make flipping Cameron Williams priority #1 . We don’t need to leave SFL for D-line talent next year unless they make in roads on a top 50 player like Antonio Alfano, Nolan Smith, or Kayvan Thibodeaux.

Advertisement
Kool can’t recruit they said, I guess his efforts in recruiting Kris Bogle this well don’t count?..... Miami lead by a lot here
He said, “miami is number 1, there ain’t no number 2” in an interview

Last edited:
Kool can’t recruit they said, I guess his efforts in recruiting Kris Bogle this well don’t count?..... Miami lead by a lot here

He has no problem recruiting ENDS.

DT: 2 in 3 recruiting classes. Nuff said

Ingraham is a DT?

I tend to think so.

The kid is already 250+...Hunter has academic issues. They’re probably looking at getting Ingraham early to finish off the DT class and are going to try to get Bogle to commit early so they can make flipping Cameron Williams priority #1 . We don’t need to leave SFL for D-line talent next year unless they make in roads on a top 50 player like Antonio Alfano, Nolan Smith, or Kayvan Thibodeaux.

I see Kool retweet a good bit of Thibodeaux stuff, I wonder how much of a chance we have with him as well.

Advertisement

Is this cycle over?

I think it’s a little unreasonable to expect him to land 2-3 more DTs over the course of a month. It’s actaully only about 2.5 weeks if you take into account the dead periods and what not.

We have to do better. Point blank. Regardless if Norton and Mac stay or go you need to land 2-3 DTs a class

Is this cycle over?

I think it’s a little unreasonable to expect him to land 2-3 more DTs over the course of a month. It’s actaully only about 2.5 weeks if you take into account the dead periods and what not.

We have to do better. Point blank. Regardless if Norton and Mac stay or go you need to land 2-3 DTs a class

How’s that Frierson flip coming?

Well, we're waiting.GIF

200_s.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

Is this cycle over?

Nesta, Carson, Briggs, Thompson.

50% of that and you'll be happy.

Did ya ever think that since Kool doesn't appear to be offering many kids, he might be confident in landing at least 2 of the above 4?

Jumping to negative conclusions is the beta thing to do fam.

He said, “miami is number 1, there ain’t no number 2” in an interview

Miami's basketball program is playing huge in where he ends up going. I'm not by no means an insider but with any gibbons prospect I get pretty good Intel. Miami football is big in that school, lots of old money that went to the big state schools but still hold their allegiance to the canes. If Larangana (spelling) let's him play, he's in. He's not just a football playing basketball, the kids gonna be all state in hoops as well.

Advertisement

2016- He was recruiting for Missouri in 2015, for the '16 class.
He joined this staff 5 weeks before signing day.

2017- He signed Ford in

2018- ain't over.

The real count is 1 in 1 class.
Let's see what happens in 3 weeks.

[]_[]

Advertisement
Back